*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1479972-Myself-on-the-other-side
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Dark · #1479972
I will never be happy with anyone..But with everyone
The floor is not so cold when you not touch it. So that is why the floors are made of clouds when you give the one short jump. My friends told me I should not. I just felt like crying, but I didn't. All those years of pain and suffering, Where they good for nothing? Shouldn't they teach me a lesson, another reason why to live? I guess so. If I ever make that small jump from the chair to the skies above, I will liive with a stabbed mind. But now, I live as a normal person. I never have doubts of life, or of death. I will not make the jump, the one that will change my family and friends. I did not do it, because in some way... I think they care for me, as well I do for them. I live with a happy family now. Mom and Dad aren't fighting anymore, I think it is just fine to know I have friends that like me for who I am. I just want to know that if even the ones that did not care for me, actually did. What if this is just a dream? What if people out there, care for each other? I guess we are going to have to wait for that, and when that happens... I will be popular, with the best family of all families of the world, with a beautiful girl by my side. Until that. I will still live.
© Copyright 2008 BlacBook (blackbook123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1479972-Myself-on-the-other-side