*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480919-Sunrise-Bio
Rated: ASR · Assignment · Other · #1480919
Assigment 1 for sunrise class
Assignment #1
The second half of this lesson requires all of us to introduce ourselves to the class. We are going to be sharing our own work in the forum, and both responding to others and recieving feedback. Since this is an interactive course, we should all know a little about each other.

Write us a short bio describing how you arrived here, your future plans, including your writing goals. I will start the discussion with my own bio. I look forward to meeting and getting to know  each one of you.


    My name is Jessica. I was looking up writing sites and decided to see what I would get if I put in writing.com, and this is what I got. I currently have no plans to get published, but maybe in the future. Right now I just want to test different writing styles and see what I'm good at. I also love to get good reivews. As far as writing goes my only goal now is to get the basics down and enjoy writing.
© Copyright 2008 Victorie Sage Caden (gypsyrae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1480919-Sunrise-Bio