*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1482898-Teenage-Alien-Jedi-Turtles--11
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1482898
This is the Star Wars tale as if it happened with TMNT characters.
(I want to credit George Lucas, Peter Laird, and Kevin Eastman for this story, for if they had not imagined such great worlds, stories, and unforgettable characters, I would not have been able to imagine some of my best works.  What follows is a concept that is actually unoriginal to me.  I actually got the idea to write this when my brother drew a conceptual picture with the turtles as jedi and Shredder as Darth Vader.  More will be added as I get more written so please bare with me.  Thank you and enjoy.)


Teenage Alien Jedi Turtles:
A Brand New Hope

By 333rd Legend


A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Introduction

It is a period of civil war.
Rebel spaceships, striking
from a hidden base, have won
their first victory against
tle evil Dimensional Empire.

During the battle, Rebel
spies managed to steal secret
plans to tle Empire's
ultimate weapon, the Technodrome,
an armored space station
with enough power to
destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the Empire's
sinister agents, Princess
April races home aboard her
starship, custodian of the
stolen plans that can save
her people and restore
freedom to the dimension...

Chapter 1

    Only five things stood out among the neverending blackness of space and its spattering of stars:  Two suns, one yellow and the other, larger one, red; an enormous, beige-colored planet, and; two starships that raced just outside the orb's atmosphere.  One of these ships was leading, but the other, which dwarfed the leader by a lot, was closing the gap.  An array of red and green lights flashed between the two ships as they fired their weapons upon one another.
    As the larger ship loomed up behind the smaller one like a sando aqua monster after a tasty opee sea killer, an old man scurried through the halls of the belly of the smaller ship.  He found it difficult to maneuver among the racing Rebel soldiers heading in the opposite direction.
    "Oh my, oh my, oh my!" he muttered to himself as he was knocked around by passing soldiers.  "Would it be at all possible for everyone to stay on one side going with traffic, instead of this unorganized chaos?  Really!"
    He stopped at a door and swiped his identicard.  When it slid open the starship lurched from a hit from enemy fire, throwing the old man into the room roughly where he almost crashed into a plethora of gadgets and gizmos, wires and circuits, and other such items.  Gathering himself together he began flipping switches and pressing buttons.  Around him lights started to flash, and beeps and whistles filled the room.  He leaned forward to speak into a voice recognition monitor and said, "Honeycut."
    Immediately a hidden panel in the wall opened and a coffin-like container slowly rollod out.  The professor approached the container and released the latches that locked the lid in plce, then with a push of a button the lid was lifted up, revealing his new prototype droid, FU-G2.
    He looked at his life's work with adoration and a twinge of sadness touched his heart.  "I am sorry I must do this Fugee-too, but it's for the sake of the dimension," he told the unhearing hunk of metal and wires.
    He began flicking more switches and typing instructions into the computer that began the start-up process as he continued talking to the dormant robot.  "It pains me greatly, knowing I will never get to see your full potential," tears welled up in his eyes, "but you are more than capable of performing this mission."
    A blue light fazed into a dull glow on the droid's chest plate, signifying that its power cell was charged.  The professor reached into his breast pocket and pulled out a datacard.  "The princess has my word that you will give this Yojimbo character the information on this card and we must not disappoint her," he said as he inserted the card into the droids hard drive.  While the data was downloading into Fugee-too's databanks Professor Honeycut typed in a couple last commands, ending with:

          USAGI YOJIMBO:  MASTER

The information finished downloading and the datacard popped out of the droid just enough for him to retrieve it.  He took it out, dropped on the floor and, as instructed by the princess, proceeded to stomp on it with the heel of his shoe as hard as he could repeatedly, crushing the card into pieces.  As he lifted up his leg for one last stomp the ship reeled once again from a blast from the Imperial starship.
    Again Honeycut was hurled around the lab.  He grabbed at anything he could to catch himself and one of his hands slid across the control panel, pressing random buttons and flicking unknown switches, but he could not stop himself from tumbling intothe now livepile of wires and circuits.  Sparks flew across the room as Professor Honeycut's body was pumped full of electicity.  A bolt of which arced from the old man's body to his prized droid.  As the professor twitched and jerked the blue light on the robot's chest flickered.
    Finally all was silent in the lab except for a low rhythmic thhrumming that escaped from inside the breast of the droid.  The blue glow thar once was steady now faded in and out in time with the humming.  The optical receptors that served as the machine's eyes blinked on.  Almost immediately the droid sat bolt upright.  Its head turned slowly from one side to the other surveying the area.  It looks at the still smoking corpse of the old man lying in a heap amongst a jumbled mess of wires.  The droid's sensors told it the man was deceased and that there was nothing that could be done to change that.
    Slowly it pulled itself out of the container and landed on the already mangled mess that was left of the datacard ensuring its unsalvageability.  It looked down at the mess and said, "Well I hope that was not important.  It would be a pity if I just destroyed somebody's hard work."  It started to bend down to retrieve the bits of datacard in hopes it could restore it when yet another shock rockedthe ship.  It had no trouble keeping its footing, but it did not take long for it to realize that the ship it was on was under attack.
   
© Copyright 2008 333rd Legend (333rd_legend at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1482898-Teenage-Alien-Jedi-Turtles--11