*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486107-THE-MAGIC-OF-LOVE
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #1486107
love brings unbelievable magic for two people in love
No one is spared from the great feelings that love brings to people who are lucky enough to find the love of their lives. Overwhelming emotions gripping the hearts of two people passionately in love with each other.



Its like having an unseen string attach to each others hearts that goes beyond time,space,barriers and believe it or not ...even beyond death.



Yes, love is magical,weaving a mysterious web of events that somehow makes us doubt the reality yet it is there, adding to the wonder of falling in love, looking for the mate of our hearts.



We experience the ultimate joys of having alongside with some emotions that we do not want to feel but part of the relationship. We tend to be jealous, selfish,insecure and a lot more...facing painful realities of loving, becoming vulnerable and losing a part of ourselves in the limbo of love..but recapturing with awe as we hold our mate in our arms and losing ourselves in the dictate of our destiny.



Who wouldn't want to fall in love??It's a feeling that links us to the Higher being,it's faith in our fate, it's finding our half-selves, our SOULMATES!!!
© Copyright 2008 eleanor (djbhabes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486107-THE-MAGIC-OF-LOVE