*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486126-Silent-Night
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest · #1486126
The Weekly Quickie Contest entry
The night was still and quiet, not even a dog barked. It was as if everything was frozen in time. The winter’s first snowfall blanketed the ground.

The night was the way Nathaniel liked it, dead quiet and cold. He peered into the window, as he did so many times before. She was there, sitting at her desk, working on her novel. “Tonight’s the night.”

Alyson stood up and stretched. She walked towards the bathroom to start her bath. The bathroom soon filled up with steam making it almost imposable to see clearly into the tiny room.

Alyson walked back into the bedroom and undressed. Nathaniel stared with increasing interest. Her body was perfect for him, her breasts held firm after she removed her dark blue lacy bra. Her stomach was flat and you could just barely make out the points of her hip bones. Her legs were long and curved in just the right directions. Her butt was full yet firm.

“Yes indeed, you will be mine tonight.” Nathaniel felt stiffening in his pants and his mind wondered, reliving his fantasies again about her. He watched as she returned to the bathroom and looked into the mirror, removing the day’s makeup. He opened the window and slowly walked across the floor to the bathroom.

Alyson finished putting her cleaners away in the medicine cabinet and turned to get into the tub when she came face-to-face with a tall pale stranger. With wide eyes she tried to scream but nothing came out. This man was something more then she could have imagined. Their eyes stayed locked to each other, an unblinking stare. His eyes seemed to change from green to blue then to gray, they mesmerized her.

Nathaniel looked deep into her bright blue eyes and he could see her innocents. He could hear her blood running strong through her veins with every heart beat. An intoxicating flowery smell seemed to come forth and fill his nostrils.

Beads of sweat formed on her forehead, some ran, growing in size as then merged with others. Her breathing grew rapid. She felt like she was in danger and safe all in one. She couldn’t figure out who this man was. He seemed strange yet familiar in some sort of way. “Who are you?” She finally got the nerve to ask.

“I’m here for you my dear. I have been watching you for a very long time. But where are my manners? My name is Nathaniel. Tonight you will come with me.”

“Like hell I am.” She managed to say.

Nathaniel only smiled. He traced the jaw line with his fingers and licked his lips. Her heart skipped a beat at his touch. She held her breath in anticipation. What was going on she had to wonder. She had never felt this way about anyone else before in her life, yet she had never seen him before.

Nathaniel led her into the bedroom and over to the bed. He guided her down to the soft pillow top bed. Her naked body looked so warm and inviting to him.

“You are so beautiful my dear. You will spend all eternity with me, and I will spend that time making you happy.”

She closed her eyes waiting for him to take her. Fear slowly seeped its way into her veins, chilling her to the bones. She felt his hand on her breast, gently squeezing as if measuring its firmness. She held her eyes closed even tighter. She couldn’t move, couldn’t yell out for help.

“You my dear are lucky that I have chosen you, out of everyone else, to spend the rest of time with me.” Nathaniel stripped his cloak and climbed up on the bed with her. His touch was ever so light, ever so seductive.

“No, please.” She cried out. “I…”

“Shhhh, its ok, don’t fret.” His hands made their way up to her head and very lightly pushed it to one side. His mouth followed and kissed her lips and cheek softly. He made his way down to her neck kissing and licking the area around the carotid artery.

“No, please, I don’t want this. Please stop.” She pleaded with him one last time. She still couldn’t contain the pleasure she felt by his touch. Her mound pulsed with desire and wanted him to violate her. Her nipples hardened with yearning for his touch.

Alyson’s mind had to keep reminding her of the atrocity that was about to happen. She knew her life was about to end. She waited for the bite that would curse her for all eternity, but it never came. Alyson felt the pressure of Nathaniel disappear. She slowly opened her eyes to find an empty room. The window was the only thing that told her he left. Able to move, she ran over and closed the window as tears flowed down her cheeks.

“Now is not the right time my love. You will soon want it with all your heart. Until then I’ll be patient and wait. Soon enough you’ll want me, the seed of desire is placed.” Nathaniel turned and flew away, dawn was approaching fast and he didn’t want to be caught outside in it.


Word count: 869
© Copyright 2008 Tom is now retired (watts_tom74 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486126-Silent-Night