*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486189-I-give-my-heart-to
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1486189
A poem about love and comitment.
                                                                                I Give my Heart to


I give my heart to a women who is kind and tender beyond measure who finds it possible to love me no matter what condition I am in, If I am in a grumpy mood,she knows how to get me smiling and  laughing                                                   

In the storms and deserts of life I must at times travel through  she has encouraged strengthened and supported  me as she walks by my side.She has given me a bright light  for the future when it seems so dark and gloomy!

When it seems no friends I can find  to help  in my time of need or distress  she taps me on the shoulder and smiles and  gives me A hand  when it means the most and is needed the most .There are times when A smile from her does far better than  any  rose or riches ever could do.

She is willing to be herself when it is just her and I and that is a beautiful thing, for every time we are together or when we are apart she amazes me and holds me in awe of something she has said or done, though no one is perfect she makes me think she is close to it!

When I feel alone and down just with the simple thought of her brings a smile to me, and my heart starts to beat faster and stronger! She causes me to feel like I can walk on air and  fly with ease so great that it blows my mind. To hear her laugh is a high that will not harm me for it is right.

God had beauty in mind when he made her for her beauty is beyond the outside and goes straight to her heart ,her kindness knows no bounds .  No price is too high for her heart, Gold is worthless compared to it I am of the opinion that all roses and beautiful flowers would wilt without her here;

My world without her seemed so cold and lifeless then she came along and spread some sun shine and life in to it! She has taught me how to be braver than I ever thought I could be before, and noble beyond words! She has taught me the meaning of honor and though at times I have failed her still she loves me??

But through these few poems I have no other way to express what she  mean to me, for I could buy all the roses in the world and yet I think it would still not be enough to show how I feel about her  to say that she means everything to me seems so much like a understatement that it is not funny!

                                                                                            I give my heart to you!
                                                                                             











                                                   



© Copyright 2008 bamatransplant (princecharming at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486189-I-give-my-heart-to