*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486692-Forever
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1486692
A poem that seyes how long I will love her.
Forever
I will love you beyond forever ,time is nothing to me when it comes to you, when we are old and gray , we will still be just as much in love as when we meet the first day! Walking hand in hand stealing glances like tow young kids hit hard by Love!


Sampling the sweetness of each other’s kisses holding each other as close and tight as we can with all our might and strength ,still driving each other crazy with our smiles and winking quickly so no one else will see, causing the other to laugh and blush,


At the same time still enjoying the everyday things we do together, taking pleasure in them and savoring them more than Gold or riches! Spoiling each other with gifts grate and huge ones, knowing that the other appreciates them without them saying a word.


Life is much sweeter with you in it and being a part of it that joy just overflows from my heart: I cannot help it but smile, and walk with A spring in my step . It seems much brighter and more vivid with you sharing my life, I am hooked !


I spend my nights thinking of you, They just come in and take up residence not that I mind and causes the nights to be more relaxing and I sleep better. You cause me to be at peace and comfort ,yet when needed you get me going to get things done instead of accepting “I will” from me.


One of the things you have taught me is to slow down, and enjoy life try to seize the moment within reason, yet at the same time hold on to my faith and beliefs never compromising to get what I want. In other words you have taught me to be me!


When I lose faith somehow you seem to have the words to restore it: You believe in me even when I do not believe in my self


What I am saying is that you complete me and always will beyond time.


© Copyright 2008 bamatransplant (princecharming at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1486692-Forever