*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1487023-Money-Fever
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #1487023
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I’m Mike and love money! I am rich! I have so many ideas to make money and be rich! I have a bank account with over 10,000 dollars in it! So ha! I am so rich. Hey, you want to hear a story? Pay me a buck and I will! Hahahahahahahahah! Free? No way! Plus and… okay fine!

Once upon a time, there lived a young boy named Mike that dreamed of being an entrepreneur for all his life. He longed to be able to invest, but his mother never allowed him to. One sunny day, Mike was staring dreamily at the meadows, thinking he was standing in front of Mount money, which was 10000000000 meters tall! He took a hand full of money and threw it up into the air. “Hello?” asked an unfamiliar voice. “Ahhh! Oh, who are you?” Mike asked. “I am Mr. Money and if you take this green ball for ten dollars and one quarter you will have the power to make anything you touch… Money!!! “Yeah right! Like I believe that!” “Believe me young man, and be the richest man alive!!!” Mr. Money said. “Okay, fine.” And Mike gave Mr. Money the money a POOF! He was gone.

Mike took the ball and his mother asked him where his money was. “I bought this green ball mother!” “WHAT!?!? YOU LITTLE SWINE! YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW WITHOUT A PEEP!!!” His mother boomed. Mike had tears streaming down his cheeks. Mike went upstairs and locked his door. Then he went to sleep. When he woke up, he had been dreaming about financing and economics. He finishing employment and started a business with no tolerance. He woke up and he was sleeping on a stack of money. “I’M RICH!!!” Mike yelled and touched the wall of his house. POOF! It was a stack of money 500 feet tall. There was no wind. “MOM! WE ARE RICH!!!” Mike screamed. He touched the pond, his lawn mover and put it into his bank but the minute he stepped into the bank, the world was green paper money. Then, Mike suffocated and fainted. He woke up in his bed. It was just a nightmare!
© Copyright 2008 Stormwriter (legodude12.1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1487023-Money-Fever