*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488154-Studying-the-Dragon
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1488154
16 year old Dr. Mara and her friends bring down a big dragon.
The 16 year old Mara led the kids through the small passage in the mountains. It was the only way to get the the dragons hiding place.
It was well hidden between the high rocks and all children where eager to see it.
The Kids where armed well with lances, spears, swords, hammes and knifes. But none of them wear any shoes, except of Mara.
She stopped her small army of eight boys and seven girls.
"Remember Kids. We have to catch the dragon alive. No one may hurt his skin", she said.
"But how we can do it? How we can bring him down without stabbing him", Jane, a twelfe year old girl said, looking at the sharp point of her lance.
"We could turn him over by flipping his tail", a girl said.
"Nope, this tail is a dangerous weapon", Mara replied. "It would cut you to pieces".
"We could climb on the rocks, jump on his neck or head, beating with hammers to exhaust him", Kevin, a fourteen year old boy said.
"Good idea, but we should rope his legs and neck several times to turn him over if needed", Dan, 13, said.
"You will be the first ones ever, who will see a dragons underside", Mara smiled.
"Boys, take your hammers, girls take your ropes, may the hunt begin", she said.

After a short time, everyone was on his or her place.
Boys where waiting over the entrance of the dragons cave, some sitting on the rocks near the cave in the case the dragon would run around, and he would.
The girls had prepared many small traps for the dragon legs, ropes for the legs to make it easy to flip the beast on his back.
But they questioned if it would become easy at all.
"How we get this thing out?", the boys asked.
"Just beat your hammers on the rocks, dragons are sensitive. He will come out, even he is asleep, it will wake him up", Mara said.
The boys did it, beating on the caves entrance. The girls waiting with more ropes to catch the also dangerous neck.
"It comes", a girl said with fear into her voice.
The large black dragons head emerged from the cave. The first boy jumped on the head, got hold on one of those horns and beating the hammer down on
the dragons skull.
Screaming the dragon lifted his head, rearing it out of the cave and another boy jumped on his neck.
The boy on the head hitting another time, but the dragon twisted his neck to left and send the boy flying into the rocks.
He moaned and suffered a bit, laying still.
Another boy jumped on the back, the second still on the neck and a fourth boy jumped on his back. All actions where good to distract the dragon who
emerged now out of his cave, jumping around.
The boy on the head started beating fast. The beast screamed and stomping into the middle of the place, rearing up to throw the boy off.
But he didnt managed it. The boy was beating his hammer on the head over and over until the dragon twisted his tail again, shaking him off.
Once the girls saw the head alone, they threw two ropes over it and pulled hard.
The dragon started to scream and stomp, lifting legs and turning the tail around. The girls on the ground catched leg after leg with multiple ropes.
On the neck the boy climbed up the the dragons head, a bit fixed by the ropes, beating it.
The dragon screamed, reared up, but the girls pulled the ropes and the neck.
He reared again and again, but the boy hold on tight and hit the head many times until he finally lost grip and fell down.
The dragon was in rage now, stomping and hissing.
Rope after rope fell over his neck, girls pulled in every direction to fix the head. Now the boy on this back climbed barefeeted to the head, beating in long,
strong strokes the head. The dragon grunted, moaned and slowly the head went down.
"Yes, we defeat him", a girl yelled.
"Fast girls, pull the roped on one side into the opposite direction", Mara said.
The barefoot girls jumped, over the back to the other side and pulled with all force. The boys saw a bit of the dragons underside, placing their shoulders under it
and helping to turn the large beast over. The head and even the tail went down further and fell to the ground.
The slow spasmic movements of the dragons body helped the kids to turn him on his back. The boys touched the white belly, pushed it while the girls pulled the
ropes and together they managed to flip the beast over.
All yelled and danced as the dragon was on his back. His defenceless and exposed underside was white and slimy. It was a miracle for millenia how a dragons belly would be.
Girls rubbed over the slimy, big stomach with knuckles, the dragon moved a bit.
"Keep off the stomach and fix the dragon. If he awakes it will be difficult to hold him down", Mara said.

After a half hour the kids bound the dragon. Ten ropes over chest, ten over the abdomen and five spread over the big belly area should keep the dragon down.
The ropes on the neck where used to fix it a bit.
But the dragon soon awoke and pulled the ropes to the maximum. The head went up and down and the tail squirmed around.
"Laura, take a shield climb on his belly and crawl to his tail. Its to dangerous and would disturb my studies. Cut it off with your knife.", Mara said.
Laura did it. On her own muscular belly she crawled on the dragons soft, slimy belly along. It was a strange feeling.
She protected herself from the slashing tail with the shield and the girls pulled the dragons legs apart.
Between the legs she felt a small evelation under her belly. As her belly muscles tighten over this mound the dragon kicked his legs.
But Laura reached the base of the dragons tail, stabbing the knife into.
All kids jelled and laughted because they saw the dragon suffer big time. Laura stabbed the tail about twenty times. The dragon pulled on the ropes, defenceless and in agony.
Finally the tail collapse and twitched on the ground. All kids jubilated and cheered. They made fun of the dragon.
With a smile Laura stepped of the dragons abdomen and set her bare feet on the ground.
"Well done, Laura", Mara said. "Now I can study him".

Mara started to examine the dragon, at the beginning just writing down.
They she started practise. The kids smiled because they knew that would mean suffering for the dragon.
Mara took some liquors out of bottles and painted the on the dragons upper belly. Some of them did nothing but the third liquor let the dragon squirm and scream.
The kids giggled. Mara saw this area turning red, starting over with the next bottle.
She painted a small square on the white area. Five minuted later the dragon got spasms into his stomach muscles. They tighten up and relaxed in fast intervalls.
All kids watched the muscles. All wished they could bring some sharp weapons into it.
Mara made some notice.
She opened another bottle. "This will show the dragons most vulnerable spots", she explained, sharing the fluid over the underside.
The dragons belly went yellow right on the center and between his legs.
"Hey, boy. Come over", Mara said.
She placed some sort of blade on the yellow spot on the center. "Just hold it still".
Over the blade was a board and Mara put some weights on it. She watched the blade sunk in after she put enough weights on the board.
The dragon squirmed and the kids giggled again, seeing how the blade went deeper into the defenceless soft spot till it was completely into it.
"May I show you something?", Laura asked and Mara nodded.
She went to the mound between the dragons legs, massaging it. The dragon moaned, tried to kick his legs. Laura rubbed and stroked over the mound and the dragons belly rise.
"Go on, Laura", Mara said, writing into her book.
Laura was doing it fast. The windings of the dragon went stronger. Suddenly he arched his neck upwards, screaming and trembling. Laura rubbing this spot very rapid.
He collapsed and the kids yelled : "Laura, do him".
Laura watched slimy liquid come out of this mound and every rub would press more of it out of the dragons body.
"Yes, we can dry him out, rub faster".
Another girl joined her, both using their knuckles and much liquor went out.
"Interesting", Mara said, watching the long neck convulse on and on.
"Just go on girls, continue your work. Maybe that could become a new way of defeating a dragon", Mara said.
"Boys. I need your knifes over here", She said further.
"I have to know if thighten of the stomach muscles would prevent knifes from entering his while belly", she said.
"So I will pour out the liquid making his stomach convulse and you will try to harm him".
Laura and her friend where drawing much liquid from the swollen mound of the dragon. All kids got excited to watch his. But far more the wanted to watch the belly movements now.
Mara did it. She spread the whole bottle over the dragons underside.
As usual five minutes later the whole stomach was thighten up. The boys smiled.
"You aim between the muscles and you aim right into a muscle", she said.
They did. The boy stabbing between the muscles making the muscles thighten up harder and the other boy had problems to get in.
"Now into an other place". Both did it.
The dragon was in pain now. Everyone laughted and giggled over his agony. His belly was hurt and they going to hurt it further.
And two girls rubbing between his legs, making him cum over and over again, which was almost more torture.
"A lance", Mara yelled. She pulled the board with the blade away and ordered a boy to push his lance deep into the spot.
He did and the dragon arched upwards, ripping the ropes out and flexing his neck free. He bent over to Mara, catching her between his jaws.
"Kill him, kill him", she screamed.

That was the thing all kids where waiting for. Six of them went to one side, six to the other and together they brougth their long knifes up to the hilt into the rippled belly of the dragon.
With a fast jerk the dragon bend over, raising the neck upwards.
The kids showed no mercy. To let the dragon suffer and rescue Mara was their aim.
They stabbed the white belly over and over and different places, letting him suffer big agony. Blood emerged and flew on the ground.
I big lance stabbed into the stomach, then another one. Five spears trusted through the defenceless muscle wall.
The kids where tormenting the dragon and enjoyed that.
They stabbed the weapons deep and turning them around into the white belly area. The dragon let Mara fell. A roar after another emerged from his big mouth.
Maras nipples went hard. "Cut him open, I need that for my studies", she screamed on the border of an orgasm.
A boy stabbed his sword into the dragons abdomen, starting to cut and saw upwards. Mara limped to the dragons belly and watched.
All kids where amazed, excited and horny. They watched the dragon flex belly and neck in spasms. The saw muscle after muscles fail. The boy cut the line between the stomach
muscles and every muscles the cut through where collapsing.
Mara now saw into the open belly. All organs where almost functional.
"Take all my bottles and throw them into the belly with full speed, smash them, break them", Mara said trembling.
The kids did it. They bashed the bottles fast so that everyone break it. The splinters dived into the dragons bowels causing much pain but the liquid letting him go off in convulsions.
The kids watched in horny arousement. They watch the agonized dragon whrite in heavy coils and tremble.
Mara had an orgasm. The movements of the dragon and his screams went on for an half hour. The kids would never forget it, they wetten their pants many times, orgasming in rows.
After that hour, the dragon bent his whole body to an arch, screamed in sufferings and collapsed death on his back.
They tortured them till he died.

END
© Copyright 2008 Teenage Matadora (teenagematado at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488154-Studying-the-Dragon