*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488227-Short--Boys-and-Alligator
Rated: · Other · Other · #1488227
Boys kill Alligator
The five boys had surrounded the big, giant alligator and with their sword they attacked.
One of the boys was beating at this snout, fighting with the beast and distracting it.
Another one managed to attack the whiter flanks and driving his sword into it.
One of the boys jumped with bare feet on its scaly back, distracting it more, beating at the head.
A smaller boy was fighting the lashing tail with his sword and the last boy was attacking the flanks too.

After a short fight the boy on its back distracted the alligator so much that it lifted its head.
The boy in front of it saw the exposed neck, trusting his sword into.
A wave of pain went through the beast, it arched its back and rearing up.
The boys on the flanks went to the soft belly, stabbing it here again and again.

With torture and agony the big beast rolled on its back, exposing its vulnerable belly to the boys.
They run to the fallen beast, stabbing their swords into the wriggling belly and letting the beast go off
in convulsions. Unable to defend itself it became victim of the boys swords who drove them in countless times.

With a long last spasm the alligators belly bend upwards, quivering. All boys smiled. Their cocks became stiff
and dripped precum. They drove all swords a last time into and the beast collapsed on its back.
© Copyright 2008 Teenage Matadora (teenagematado at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488227-Short--Boys-and-Alligator