*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488576-The-bored-letter-to-no--one-1
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Comedy · #1488576
this is what happens when i get bored at class or when we read.
      I'm bored. Soooooooo.......hows it going? Who the heck am I talking to? Who cares if no ones reading it but me? I hate math. I swear one of these days during math I'm going to DROP DEAD!!!!!!
      Yah. I'm so great I'm FANTASIUM!! Only the greatest of great people reach fantasium level, like me and my BFF. Everyone else is a slow hobo,unless their my friends. YAYAYA! People, this isn't funny or interesting or anything, so stop reading right.....NOW or I will kill u in your sleep. MWAHAHAHA! The only people that are allowed to read further are codename  Dr. Mclutz,Stork,Dr. Dork,and Stumbledork.Oh yah i forgot codename CHIPMUNK!!!!!!!! Now ya know!
      Those who aren't on the list better not read further, or they shall live no further. This is more fun than reading a book, don't you agree? Hey I was ONLY asking the list people!! If you're STILL reading, hasn't your mother ever told you to obey orders? Oh, she hasn't? Well I have one thing to say: YOU STINK!!!!!!!
      HAHAHAHA!!! Well, don't look at me like that! That's what happens when you aren't on the list and you keep reading! Sorry about that, list people. Yahs. But sorry other people, you stink. HAHA you shall be banished to the dork forest! No wait, the dork forest is too cool, people live in gingerbread cookies! YOU belong in the nerd forest! Only my fantasium friends belong in the dork forest, they're so cool they are DORKS.

-See Ya Later Dudes!
      iheartgrapes...............ps sorry about the u stink thing lol dont make that the reason if u rate it low
© Copyright 2008 iheartgrapes (iheartgrapes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1488576-The-bored-letter-to-no--one-1