*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1490158-My-Life--When-Bosses-dont-react
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Other · #1490158
Chapter Fifth - When I was angry!
When Bosses Act Dumb

In my last Chapters of My Life, I have been sharing with you my life at home, in the bus and at work.

You know, you must have been in my place once in your life. When you would be knowing that your Boss, knows misbehaviour regardin a certain employee but plays dumb when you expect him to take action.

I wonder how you reacted, this was how I reacted.

Are They really DUMB?
I don't know i wonder, Are Bosses really Dumb when it comes to taking action against someone or someone in the company who you know and all your friends know is a NUSIANCE and a pain in the ass!

I wonder, Why won't they take any action? Don't they see? Or are they hesistant to take any action.

Supposingly, You are the Cheif Operating Officer, and someone in your organisation likes to boss around when you are the one who is in charge and taking care of everything.

This person, roams around in the organisation gathering people around for chatting and giggling while you and some of your sincere employees are kicking your butt out to work and bring some business to the organisation.

Then, this person has the guts to shout around and say that, the rest of the poeple in the centre don't do anything! Wonderful. While we running around in four directions, getting our hands on everything, this person in front of the entire staff.... announces that we do nothing!

My life, Typically, My life!

So when i and a friend of ours gathered the courage to write an email to our bosses who are resting their asses, we are one who are suggested to be helpful corperative and more understanding!

Now how do you take that!

I took it very badly!

Trust me, I cried! (at home ofcourse)

The Conclusion
i wonder, may be they are scared to take a decision. May be they don't see the picture, the real picture.

One day you know, such a nuisance person will be fired, I don't understand why not fire them now before they spoil the atmosphere of the organisation and everyone in it.

Why should we bother? Or should we bother?

For the first time, I was completely lost.




© Copyright 2008 nashomega (nashomega at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1490158-My-Life--When-Bosses-dont-react