*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1490226-The-A-to-Zs-of-Mara
Rated: ASR · Outline · Friendship · #1490226
My views of Mara McBain from A to Z. Written for an Army Angel, Angel Buddy activity.
The A-Zs of Mara McBain!
Mara ♣ McBain



A:  Angsty.  I’m not talking about her personality.  Mara writes some of the best emotional angst I’ve ever read.

B  Brazen and bold.  She’s often a frontier and fearless when it comes to her content.  Great thing is if you don’t like it, she’ll let you know what you can do with your opinion too!

C  Cunning.  *Smirk* Mara’s got the wiles and quick wit of a fox.  Beauty and brains. It’s a lethal combinations and she knows how to use it.

D  Determination.  She’s so stubborn it’s painful at times.

E  Enigmatic.  Mara is not an open book.  To those that do not know her well, she comes off as quite mysterious.

F  Family.  Family and friends are her top priority in life.  She’s a wonderful mother, wife, friend, and sister.

G  Green.  As Irish as they come, her pride assures that it's green flowing through her veins. 

H  Hilarious.  *Laugh* Get Mara going and she will have you laughing until your sides hurt and you can’t breathe.  She has a marvelous sense of humor…wicked yet utterly divine.

I  Intense.  Its all or nothing with this Scorpio.  When she loves she loves and when she hates…ya better get out of town and hide!  *Smirk*

J  Juggler.  She manages to somehow balance everything…a fulltime job, her family, her friends, and her writing.  Amazing!

K  Kinky.  It’s no secret this author loves to write and read things with an erotic bent.  She’s got the talent to make you blush too!  *Blush*

L  Leafs.  Mara is an avid Toronto Maple Leafs fan!

M  Manipulative.  I did mention she was cunning.  She’s the queen of wheedling and dealing to get her own way.  I’m pretty sure this is all a part of that intense Scorpio personality.  *Smirk*  Then again, maybe it’s a God-given Irish talent!

N  Natural beauty.  She’d never admit it, but Mara’s beautious.  And unlike a lot of women, she doesn’t need one drop of make-up.  We won’t mention her Nair commercial legs either.

O  Optimistic and original.  She’s always telling me to stop being a pessimist.  All too often, the way she words things or the plots she conjures up leave me green with envy.

P  Patient.  She has the patience of a saint.  She has to to deal with me all day.

Q Quirky.  An original sense of humor and style, you never really know what you are going to get with Mara. 

R  Rebellious.  Who said rare was a bad thing?  This strong woman marches to the beat of her own drum.  Frankly, its some of the best music I’ve ever heard, too.  Or would that be read?  Anyway, she has no desire to be a part of the "system."  She prefers to create her own.

S  Selective.  Mara agonizes over every single word, every single aspect of her stories until it drives her mad.  I wish she had more confidence in herself and her ability as a writer.

T  Talented and trustworthy.  One of my all-time favorite authors, on or offline, and one of the only people I will ever trust with my life.

U  Unequivocally obsessed with prisons! 

V  Vicious.  Aye!  Watch where you tread and how.  This is one person whose bad side you do not want to visit.  That Irish blood makes for a short temper too.  *nods*

W  Writer.  This is where her passion lies and has since childhood.

X  Marks the spot.  Her port is my favorite place to visit.  The stories there are a virtual treasure trove.

Y  Yin Yang.  She’s quite fond of this symbol and it reminds me of the peace and tranquility she brings to so many others.

Z  Zippers.  “Huh?” you may ask.  You see, it's quite simple.  Mara is the best kind of friend one could ever wish for.  If need be, she would be right there beside you, helping you zip up the body bag and dig the hole to hide it in.  *Heart*  That’s the extent she gives of herself.  Not just in writing, but in life, laughter, love and friendship.  Zippers.

To read Mara's take on me, see:
Adriana A to Z!  [13+]
Adriana A to Z is a brief look at my writing partner. Written for the Angel Buddy Contest.
by Mara ♣ McBain

~Written for the Angel Buddy Contest~ 1st place
© Copyright 2008 Adriana Noir (pradaprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1490226-The-A-to-Zs-of-Mara