*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1491100-The-broken-hearted-returnee
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1491100
Returning from one life to the other shouldn't be a problem for a smart girl but..
Who would have thought that her semester abroad in Sweden would cause more trouble than she had had anyway?- The answer, honestly spoken, is: Everyone but her!

Why is it that life always tends to play tricks on us in the moments least expected?? When everything seems to be in order, well-organized and effectively figured out, you will be kicked from the side.

There is only one way to get through it all: Take life as it comes, cry, scream, laugh, decide what to do and what to avoid, where to go and how to become happy. As, after all, that is what life should be all about: happiness.



She left her friends, family and home in the middle of a very grey and dark January. The wind blew coldly and she thought that the tears of separation would freeze on her cheeks when she stood outside the farm house to say good-bye to her freshly acquired boyfriend. Being on cloud no 9, it suddenly all felt so wrong. Before she decided to spend 6 months of studying International Teaching Education in Sweden, she had been single for quite a while. And then, 7 weeks before her departure, she had met this lovable guy she immediately fell in love with. The Christmas candles had had their very own glamour this year- and now she had packed all of her belongings, had stored them downstairs in her cellar and the rest was safely arranged in boxes which now waited to be transported to Sweden.

Will I survive the time without him?- This question popped into her mind every 5 minutes after a tearful farewell. It was clear that the first few weeks were the worst after a short time of getting to know each other, living in one room 24/7, seeing the other person as a wonder made by nature.
© Copyright 2008 Swedenlover (filizitas22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1491100-The-broken-hearted-returnee