*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1491711-He-Loves-Me-He-Loves-Me-Not
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1491711
This is an exaggerated version of a real situation I had encountered with my friend.
Resting my head on his broad chest, he gently ran his fingers through my short brown hair repeatedly while I traced the tattoo of his name on his chest. We just laid there holding each other listening to the Quiet Storm on the radio. Every now and then he might sing along with a song on the radio but we pretty much laid there in silence. Breaking the silence with his baritone, “I tried calling you all weekend.” “I’m sorry. I told you what happened with my phone. Did you miss me?” I asked, jokingly. “Actually I did. I wanted to take you to the movies Friday to see Tyler Perry’s new movie then spend the weekend with you but I decided to go home since I couldn’t get up with you” he said. “I’m sorry. I missed you too, baby. I was off on Friday, too.” I told him. He held me tighter as if he didn’t want the moment to end. “Baby, do you know that we have been together for 6 months already?” I informed him. “It doesn’t even seem like it. I still remember the first night we spend together in your dorm” He replied. “I do too. I couldn’t forget it if I wanted to. We definitely made our mark on the bathroom sink. I kept telling you to be quiet!” “I couldn’t be quiet with you squeezing your muscles as tight as you were.” He kissed me innocently on the forehead. Then he kissed me softly on the cheek. Then he kissed me passionately on the lips, holding the back of my neck like he always does when he misses me. He moved his hand and kissed me seductively on the neck. With the tip of his tongue, he traced the outline of my collarbone all the way up to my ear and nibbled on my earlobe. He, then, took off my shirt and pushed my bra up and out of the way and laid me down. He flicked his thumb back and forth over my right nipple while the tip of his tongue and my left nipple danced. He stopped and held each one of my 40D’s in both of his hands and looked at me with his bottom lip between his teeth like “Damn!” He made a trail down the middle of my stomach stopping at my navel. He made sure he teased me a little bit by circling my navel a few times with the tip of his tongue. Then, he circled his tongue around my clitoris a few times before moving it left to right at a steady pace. He slowly eased two fingers inside while building his speed slowly on my clitoris making me wetter and wetter. After multiple volcanic, orgasmic eruptions he came up for air and wiped his mouth at the same time. Taking control of the situation, I pushed him down on his back and gave him the same treatment he gave me but better. I used the tip of my tongue like a pencil and traced the tip of his penis a couple of times just to make him squirm. Then, I traced it all the way down to the base. I put both of his balls in my mouth while I stroked him with my left hand. “I didn’t know you were left handed.” He joked. “I’m ambidextrous.” I said as I switched to the right hand and picked up my speed. He pulled my hair and begged me to stop because he wasn’t ready to cum yet. Just to make him moan louder, I put the whole thing in my mouth until it filled my throat and sucked as hard as I could all the way back up to the tip. After scratching the itch in the back of my throat that only he could scratch, I stood up and completely undressed him for better access. Then, I turned the light on and finished undressing myself. I then mounted his lower half. I had to tease him as he had teased me. Just as he entered me I stopped and leaned closer to him so he could slip out. Then, I leaned back so only the tip entered and squeezed my muscles in the process. I repeated this until he begged me to stop. As, I leaned back and let him enter me completely, he pulled me close to him and he whispered in my ear, “This is all yours baby. I haven’t been with anyone else.” “Me either baby.” Hearing him say that just made me even wetter and closer to another orgasm. I stopped and stood up on his bed towering his 6’3” frame. “Is everything ok?” he asked me. “I’m good baby. Don’t move.” I turned around and squatted over his lower half with my hands on my knees and let him enter me so he would have full view of everything. I bounced up and down so he could see my ass bouncing with every single stroke. I picked up my speed even through the pain in my cramping thighs until I heard him whisper, “I’m about to…” I stopped until the throbbing in his penis went away. He told me to stand up with my feet on the floor and my back to the bed. I did what I was told. He stood in front me and pushed on the bed like I liked to be pushed. He climbed on top of me and we moaned in unison when he entered me. “Damn, I missed you baby.” he whispered softly in my ear. “I missed you too.” Then he pushed my legs back and touched that spot that made me scream and stayed there for awhile. Before I realized what I said, I screamed out, “I LOVE YOU BOBBY!!!!!!” Wishing I hadn’t said that so soon, I covered my mouth in shame. He moved my hand and kissed me slowly. He looked me directly in my eyes and said, “I love you, too.” As soon as he looked away I let a couple tears drop before he could notice them. I had never felt more loved in my entire life than I did at that moment. He then turned me over and entered from behind, our favorite position. Holding my hips, he made love to me slowly and passionately. He started to pick up his pace. “I’M ABOUT TO COME BOBBY!!!” “ME, TOO BABY!!” We climaxed together, collapsed on his bed and fell asleep holding each other more in love than before.
© Copyright 2008 T. Denise (t.denise at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1491711-He-Loves-Me-He-Loves-Me-Not