*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1492644-XIAOLIN-SHOWDOWN-Katnappe-Victory-RP
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Other · Other · #1492644
Katnappe beats Kimiko in a battle of digestion
Sonic Stantz (2:13:05 PM): Katnappe: Looks like it's a Xiaolin Showdown.
Kimiko's nemesis stated the obvious. Once again, she and her fellow monks had been on a quest to retrieve another Shen Gong Wu, and once again, one of their foes tried to stop them. Instead of Jack Spicer, this time Kimiko was going up against Katnappe, their only female adversary next to Wooya. This prissy and pampered bitch got on Kimiko's last nerve, and she couldn't wait to kick her butt.
Kimiko: What do you wager?
Katnappe: Nothing.
Everyone else got question marks above their heads after that.
Raimundo: Hello! You have to wager a shen gong wu.
Dojo: Not really.
The temple dragon had his trusty rulebook in hand.
Dojo: It says that if a competitor wishes to test his or her skills against the other, no Shen Gong Wu are required.
Katnappe: That's exactly what I want. Think you can handle one on one Kimiko?
Kimiko just glared at Katnappe's toothy grin.
Kimiko: Let's go.
Katnappe: XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!

ChaosEvilD (2:24:06 PM): The ground shook underneath Katnappe and Kimiko. A Stonewalls sprouted from the ground, surrounding the two girls and turning the area into a Roman coliseum. All the other Wudai warriors looked down at the two girls, waiting to hear the rules of the fight.
Katnappe: All right you little kitten; the rule of this game is simple. All you got to do is…
Dojo: Hold it! This kind of Xiaolin Showdown is different then others. You can’t decide the contest, the Showdown does.
Katnappe/Kimiko: What?!
Dojo: The Showdown is selected randomly by the power of Wudai. You’ll both be told the contest and have to compete in it or lose all your Shen Gong Wu.

ChaosEvilD (2:24:15 PM): Kimiko and Katnappe both nodded solemnly, this was an unusual twist, but they would both deal with it. Neither one wanted the other to win and planned to do everything in their power to hurt the other girl. They listened carefully, ready to strike the moment they knew the contest.
Suddenly, a loud voice boomed out the contest these two girls would be competing in to see who was the strongest.
Voice: The Contest! The one not inside the other will win! Go!

Sonic Stantz (2:33:39 PM): Kimiko: Not inside? What the heck does that-AAH!
Katnappe: MRROWW!
Katnappe pinned Kimiko to the ground. The fire warrior was about to kick her off no problem, but she was quickly halted when she saw what her opponent did next. Before he very eyes, Katnappe opened her mouth wide. So wide, that she managed to engulf her entire face!
Kimiko:HIYAH!
The feeling of saliva on her cheeks was enough to snap her out of it.
Kimiko: What was that?!
Katnappe just wiped some drool from her lips.
Katnappe: You heard the voice, the one inside the other wins. There is only one way I can get you inside me.
Frightened, Kimiko then heard Katnappe's belly growl.
Katnappe: Someone forgot to feed the cat.
She grinned and patted her tummy. Then, as if this situation wasn't more shocking, Katnappe proceeded to remove her clothes!
There were a number of ways she could swallow down Kimiko, and she didn't want to ruin her cat suit.
While Kimiko was just horrified, Omi, Raimundo and Clay collapsed with bloody noses.

ChaosEvilD (2:41:54 PM): Kimiko looked over her shoulder at her unconscious comrades and snorted with disgust over their inability to keep up right in front of a nude girl.
Kimiko: Idiots.
There was one good thing about the guys being out of it, without their eyes on her, Kimiko could follow Katnappe’s lead and get out of her clothes. She wasn’t sure how she was going to stuff the oversized kitty into her stomach, but she refused to let her favorite robe get stretched out. Her robe fell to the ground, revealing her lustrous, Asian body. Her slim, tight figure stood out from Katnappe’s who had much more tanned skin and a more full figure.
The cat themed villain eyes Kimiko and licked her lips as she took in the tiny Asian girl’s sexy body.
Katnappe: Yummy. You know if you get on your give me a bit of fun, I might decide to throw this fight. This kitty is always looking for a new bitch to play with.
Kimiko: Screw you! The only bitch here is you. Now bring it you fat cat!

Sonic Stantz (2:51:12 PM): Katnappe glared back at her, she'd be fat cat soon with Kimiko in her belly.
She gave out a feral cry as she leaped towards Kimiko. Katnappe was literally in a catfight as she fought tooth and nail to gulp down her opponent.
Hair was pulled, nails scratched their bodies(Kimiko made sure to avoid those claws), and all the while, they tried to stuff the other's body into their mouths.
Eventually, Kimiko grabbed a hold of Katnappe's arm and shoved her wrist deep into her mouth. Her eyes widened and her mouth watered, she was DELICIOUS!
Unfortunately, the tasty hand soon left her mouth and gave her a left hook.
Katnappe: Amateur.
As Kimiko rubbed her head, she soon felt some weight push down on it. It wasn't until she opened her eyes did she see some soft fat and a puffy pink hole before her.
Katnappe: I have to swallow you up, but there's more than one way to get you inside.

ChaosEvilD (2:59:10 PM): Katnappe was standing over Kimiko, her hands holding her large ass cheeks apart, exposing her puffy, pink anus to Kimiko. The tiny hole pulsated and opened up a few inches, giving Kimiko a look into the pink wrinkled interior of her enemy’s ass. Katnappe moved her ass forward, ready to swallow Kimiko’s head into her hot bowels.
Katnappe: Swallowing you with my mouth would have been fun, but this is the purrrfect fat for a pain in the ass like you.
Before Kimiko could try to escape or do anything, Katnappe pushed her ass forward quickly, bringing her puckered anus right down on top of Kimiko’s head. Her anus pressed against Kimiko’s skull, slowly being forced open as Katnappe applied pressure. The villain moaned loudly, feeling her rectum become stretched by the other girl’s head. She loved anal sex so much, she even offered a little ass pounding with that dweeb Jack. Nothing felt better to her then a full ass and now she was getting the full experience, with a whole person to use as a butt plug.
Katnappe: So good!
Kimiko gagged as she felt her head slowly slid into the tight hindquarters of her enemy. She tried to push the enemy off her, but before she could, Katnappe sat down, plunging Kimiko’s head strait up her poop chute. Kimiko screamed as she felt her head hugged by the slimy, stinking walls of Katnappe’s bowels.

Sonic Stantz (4:07:45 PM): Kimiko: This is so GROSS!
At this point, as she her head was sucked deep up her enemy's butt, Kimiko would have much rather been eaten the normal way. Compared to this, being slurped down someone's throat sounded nice.
Katnappe had to bite her lip as she felt her anus stretch over Kimiko's shoulders. Inch after inch it had to widen to take in the girl, and she loved every second of it. Her bowels were always hungry for something big and long, and Kimiko Tohomiko matched that description perfectly.
Katnappe: Oh god!.....Mmm, I've got such a hungry ass.
She spanked herself a few times, as more of Kimiko was devoured.

ChaosEvilD (4:14:35 PM): Kimiko moved deeper into the wet, tight back passage of the catgirl. The sticky anal walls hugged her tightly, pinning both arms to her side as she pushed further in. the smell was horrible inside the catgirl, every breath she took made her gag. The walls pulsated as she was swallowed, massaging her deeper into the colon of Katnappe. She found herself completely blind, which she was slightly grateful for. She really didn’t want to know what someone’s bowels looked like from inside.
Kimiko: Let me out!
Kimiko blindly struggled, only achieving in making Katnappe moan even louder. The cat burglar was hunched forward, her ass slowly grinding on Kimiko’s body as she slid it down her small frame. Up Kimiko’s shoulders went into the dank bowels, her nipples brushed against the anal rim as they too were pulled in. As Kimiko’s chest was compacted inside the tight rectum. Katnappe was purring like crazy

Sonic Stantz (4:23:16 PM): Katnappe: Mmmmm! Fight all you want in there...
She reached back and used her hands to stroke and pat her ass this time.
Katnappe: My buns are always looking for something to gnaw on.
Katnappe happily kept massaging her bum while it ate up Kimiko's chest and stomach. Speaking of which, Katnappe's middle may be slim now, but it would be stuffed with fresh Wudai Warrior.
She owed it all to her lovely ass. Sure Katnappe's whole body was curved and toned from stealing treasures and Shen Gong Wu, but it was her ass she cherished the most. This butt got her so much tail, and now it even got her a decent sized meal. And of course, soon it got this little kitty in heat.

ChaosEvilD (4:30:28 PM): Katnappe moved one hand off her plush ass and towards her crotch, sinking one finger into her drooling pussy. Her purrs grew loader as she pumped her finger in and out while grinding her buttocks down on Kimiko. The little Asian was up to her waist in Katnappe’s ass, fighting harder now then ever before. Katnappe moaned loudly, feeling herself building towards a huge climax.
She sank her fingers into her snatch as she forced her anus to clamp down on Kimiko. Her big, plush ass devoured Kimiko with a voracious hunger, while she pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy. Falling back, Katnappe pulled Kimiko to the ground as she laid on her side and pleasured herself. While she sucked Kimiko in, she noticed a part of the girl nearing her bulging anus, Kimiko’s own cunt. Feeling the mischievous cat in her come to life, Katnappe slid her free hand down and sank her own fingers into the snatch of the girl her ass was eating.

Sonic Stantz (4:39:31 PM): Kimiko screamed, feeling someone else's fingers invade her snatch. They wasted no time and pumped into her as deep as they could, and as fast as she could.
Katnappe's grin could not have been wider as she heard Kimiko's wails, which were loud enough to pierce through the seemingly endless tunnels of her intestines.
The vibrations also tickled her insides, only getting her even more turned on.
Kimiko was screaming her head off at this point as Katnappe refused to go easy on her. She slammed her head all around, burying her face into the bowel walls. It didn't matter what she was rubbing her face into or how bad it smelled, the cat girl was just that good.
Katnappe: Here it comes! Here....it...CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMS!!
With what sounded like a feral roar, Katnappe erupted with a flood of cum. At that very same moment, she pulled her fingers out of Kimiko’s pussy, denying her a chance to cum, but with a loud SQUELCH! Her butt cheeks slapped together and her belly bulged as her anal meal ended.

ChaosEvilD (4:47:28 PM): Katnappe lay back, taking shallow breathes as her ass closed shut abruptly. She placed a hand on her bulging belly, sighing contently as Kimiko struggled deep inside her. Kimiko was yummy, but she made a far better sex toy then snack.
Clay: What’s goin on, Kimiko win?
The Wudai warrior males looked down, finding only Katnappe lying seductively on the ground. The female villain looked up at the flabbergasted heroes as they stared at her naked body. Quietly, Katnappe spoke to herself.
Katnappe: The big cowboy looks like he’ll taste good, the handsome one will feel great struggling in my cunt and that little bald one can join the girl in my bum.
Licking her lips, Katnappe got to her feet and swayed seductively towards the three boys. She felt so good. She was a cat that had three canaries to eat, what could be better?

© Copyright 2008 chaos (fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1492644-XIAOLIN-SHOWDOWN-Katnappe-Victory-RP