*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1493149-My-Elements
by Tye
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1493149
The elements of my life that keep my soul alive
Eyes of Water

Imagine the look of her eyes. They flow and change like the sea. The colors range from the clearest blue to the crushing dark. They threaten to drown you but truly just surround you with their sheer presence. They draw you and you wait. The slow hum of her heart her life her soul surround you and for one shinning moment you hear the beautiful music we all long to hear in another's' heart. Then you're back in your own world, her eyes no longer gazing at you and you long to dance the sea of her eyes again. That's what I see, hear, crave, miss, and love. I want your Heart Music to fill me thrill me heal me. Please baby girl look at me again and let me flow in the sea of your euphoria…

..:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Eyes of Fire

They burned me. I wasn't ready I didn't get a chance to protect myself. It was as if fate wouldn't allow it. We gazed up at each other and in one instant I saw it. The core of herself: The flame that allowed her to push through the shit and obstacles in her life. I was trapped in her eyes. The flame called to me, whispered to me to come closer just a little closer until I was consumed by it. It engulfed me, searing and burning its way into my very soul. I wanted to scream but I couldn't I couldn't breath past the heat in her eyes. Before I knew it our flames touched and I was blown away in a firestorm. There was no rescue for me no help just the never ending flame of two souls igniting one another. Then it was over she blinked and pulled away. I felt alive, I felt hot, I burned for more. My flame was brighter now having met another soul fire. I yearn still today for just one more storm to burn me so that I can rise from the ashes renewed. Maybe some day I'll get my Firestorm again… maybe one day she'll consume me



Eyes of Earth

I was rocked to my core. I've always known her to be calm, collected, sure of herself. Like no matter what her world never falter; she was never shaken. Then I saw her eyes: the sweet color of honey. They were passionate yet at the same time grounded like she knew desire and could control it. I saw and was quaked. She rocked me for so long and her eyes alone reflected her inside and out. My world shifted and yet she stood in the center untouched. She didn't know it but she was the center stone for so many to orient on and grasp for stability. One day she would realize that her eyes of honey soothed those around her and allowed them moments, precious moments of calm and stability. I stumble these days waiting for the day when I truly gaze upon her eyes and feel the rock that she is.



Body of Air

Some things will always burn you, drown you, and crush you. Then you come upon that one person who moves you. There very being carries you away on the winds of a hurricane. They're eyes can capture you for fleeting moment but there very person will away have a hold on you. She moves and my soul watches. She'll never know that her body is a painting I never tire of. She moves and I follow wishing to flow with the beat of her heart. My body aches to dance with her to float with her to fly with her but I know I'll never be as free as her. I'm trapped in a shell with no beat of my own and I crave to watch her move. With every step with ever swirl my ache is numbed for a time so that I may feel the air of her soul sweep around me and finally within me lifting me higher and higher. Lady Air be my wings tonight?

© Copyright 2008 Tye (tye-bo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1493149-My-Elements