*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1495642-The-Kiss-of-Leather
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1495642
Love weathers the test of time. Contest entry for "Ending First"
The Kiss of Leather


The jagged streaks of lightning afforded Clay snap shot flashes of the sleeping brunette. Enveloped by the shadows his sharp gaze traced the nape of her neck, down the curve of her spine, visually caressing the tantalizing swell of her sweet ass. The sheets clung damp and twisted about her thighs, speaking of a rest not so peaceful. A grimace of regret touched his rugged features in silent recognition of his role there. She deserved better, but he needed her tonight. Toeing off his muddy boots, he moved unerring through the dark bedroom. Heedless to the rain that still rolled off his leathers he knelt on the edge of the bed, leaning down to nuzzle her nape.

The brush of his goatee and chilled lips brought Ginny out of sleep with a start. She tried to turn into his arms, but his bulk pushed her down into the bed. A shiver ripped down her spine as his jacket and chaps pressed cold and wet against her warm skin. Heat coiled low in her belly as the smooth, black leather surrounded her, tantalizing her senses. She breathed deep, her head swimming in the heady aroma of clean rain, warming man, and well conditioned biker leathers. A smug chuckle rumbled low in Clay's chest. 

His hands, huge and rough, slipped underneath her, warming themselves on her full breasts as his teeth raked a flaming path down her back. With ease he flipped her to her back, parting her thighs with an impatient knee. Any objection that might have been forthcoming died as his tongue traced the length of her slit. The scratch of his goatee against her tender inner thighs driving her wild, Ginny hooked her long legs up over his broad shoulders. Parting her lips, Clay suckled on the hard nub, teasing it from hiding. Ginny screamed as he nipped at it. She writhed underneath him, hands fisted in the sheets. Her feet rubbed against the soft leather covering his back, toes digging into the club's colors.

"Jeeesuusss, Clay! Please!" She sobbed, hips lifting off the bed.

His muted chuckle and the hot spear of his tongue teasing her hole were his only answer. Pressing her hips back to the bed, he alternated the stab of his tongue with the flick of his fingernail over her clit. He brought her to the edge of orgasm time and again until her pleading was unintelligible. Her legs locked demandingly behind his head as he backed away from her. The punishing crush of his steely fingers around her ankles drew a pained cry and won him his release. Tossing her back to her belly, he smacked her ass with an authoritative growl,

"Up!"

Her body aching, breath coming in gulping sobs, Ginny fought to drag her knees up under her. Desperate for release, she ground her ass into the hard cradle of his hips, the buckle of his belt and chaps digging into her soft skin. She gasped sharply as Clay rolled her sensitive nipples between his fingertips. He tugged slowly distending her flesh until she whimpered, leaning forward to ease the pressure, then his hips bucked against her. His erection pressed hard and eager against her ass, he rode the inviting cleft until she rocked helplessly between the press of his cock and the pull of his fingers, lost to all else.

Playtime over, Clay fumbled with his jeans. Freed, his cock slapped heavy against his abdomen. Groaning, he wrapped a fist around it, guiding it to rub against Ginny's wet slit as she rocked back, trying to impale herself on his length in her need. Running his hands over her sweat-slicked ass, he gripped her hips tight and slowly pressed deep into her. 

A keening mewl tore from Ginny's lips as her body stretched to accommodate Clay. Pulling back he thrust again, drawing a yelp as the head of his cock pounded her cervix. Matching his rhythm, she arched back into his thrusts, her thrumming body aching for the release only he could grant now. The room echoed with the harsh pant of breath and the slap of leather, each thrust stinging her ass and thighs like the kiss of a belt.

Outside, the lightning flashed and the thunder rumbled menacing, the storm building in a ferocity that matched their own. A low growl reverberated in Clay's chest, heralding the end. A sharp tweak to Ginny's clit drew a guttural scream, tightening her body around him like a vice and sending her toppling over the brink as Clay gave voice to his roar.




The rain fell softly, the storm's fury abated. Ginny lay sprawled across her husband's chest, her fingers idly stroking the lapel of his club jacket. A sound similar to a purr emanated from his chest, yet the possessive clutch of his arm and the way his finger traced the upraised brand at the cleft of her ass, spoke louder. Unwilling to allow the outside world, even the club, to intrude here, Ginny spoke softly,

"You missed your calling."

She smiled into his chest at the questioning arch of his salt and pepper brow.

"You should have been a porn star."

A genuine chuckle shook his massive chest and a wry grin twisted his lips.

"I might have the dick for it, baby, but not the mug," he murmured.

Ginny shook her head softly, rising up on her elbows to cup his rugged face.

"I went through a lot to be with this mug. I love it and don't you forget it."


~ THE END ~


A beautiful shamrock signature made for me by the extraordinary Adriana Noir!

 

 


         
© Copyright 2008 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1495642-The-Kiss-of-Leather