*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1495880-MEANING-HUSBAND
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Relationship · #1495880
HAVE YOU BEEN LOVE. I WAS THAT ONE AND I JUST PUT IT ON PAPER. HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU TOO.
Meaning of husband


Through hard times, healing times, heartaches and happy times.
I am fortune and gracefully I've find you.
The understanding you have, that very unusual for a man.
Even if nothing stored happens, he have the greatest amount of respect for me, he never neglect me for any reason.
He listen to me when no one else will, with a image and purified spirit, he's the one whom open my eyes and heart to love. He's a very strong and noble guy, bright and intelligent, religious faith, belonging and beloved. I adore and admire the way he advance me with wisdom.
His voice is the administer in our life. Difficult, disagreeable, and disapprove of some things, maybe that's the bad part of him. For he is my heart, body and soul. He's the light when it's dark, my star when I need to make that wish,
He's that blessing I've been desiring the journey and pleasant of intimate.
Now can you see? why when he's down, I'm down, when he's hurt, I'm hurt and when he's sad, I'm sad.
For he has prove oneself to me. I will never depart from him ( till death do us apart).

BY TABATHA EARLS
08/16/2005
© Copyright 2008 TABBYBEAR (tabbybear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1495880-MEANING-HUSBAND