*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1496874-DEADLY-DISEASE
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1496874
Deadly untreatable disease now spreading around the world.
A deadly all consuming disease has apparently spread to all portions of the globe and has medical specialist completely baffled on what to do about it.

The disease; it's not known if it is a virus, a bug, or created by other causes, has already claimed millions of people in Europe, Africa and Asia, and has rapidly spread to parts of North and South America.

"This disease; which consumes the entire person, is centered primarily in the major cities, especially Los Angeles and New York City," one specialist stated. "It is not as prevalent in rural areas, especially in the Mid-West and South."

The symptoms of the disease start out with minor pieces of the person being eaten alive, and then it slowly progresses until the entire person has been completely consumed. Specialist also note that the disease often consumes the person from the inside out. The exterior of the person may appear normal so they will not know they have the disease until it's well beyond control.

Several x-rays displayed by specialists' in the area show a horrible disfiguring of the person in some cases while in other cases parts of the individual are simply missing.

"We know what's causing it," one lead specialist reported, "however, we can't decide on what treatment will be the most effective."

"Not only that, the chief specialist is somewhat reluctant to step in and tell us what to do," another specialist noted.

According to a secret report passed on from unidentified sources, if this disease is not brought under control soon, the majority of humanity may - simply disappear!

Most major governments not only disagree with this trend of thought, many say there is nothing for the public to worry about, that this is simply a case of "crying wolf" or an absolute lie being spread by terrorist in an effort to spread panic among the public.

"Whatever the case may be, unless something is done, and done very quickly, the majority of humanity may cease to exist in very short order," stated one high ranking church official, who wishes to remain anonymous.

"I've never seen anything like it," another specialist remarked. "It's as if most of the entire person has been eaten alive. All we can do with what's left is to throw it into a hot fire to be cremated."

"We have seen this before," a senior specialist reported. "We also know exactly what it is. But, there is no treatment that medical science can offer a person to get rid of this horrible all-consuming disease."

It is generally believed that those who contract this deadly disease have very little chance of recovering. According to one report, as few as three out of a hundred may overcome the initial effects, while in the cities, only one out of a hundred may ultimately survive.

According to the Chief Specialist, there is a powerful and effective cure for this ugly disease coming very soon and those who remain will be disease free forever.

"The all consuming disease we are discussing - is sin," the Chief Specialist, (Michael the Archangel), stated. "Some learn to control it through prayer, others simply do not care if it consumes them or not. The Second Coming of Jesus Christ will solve this problem, once and for all time."





© Copyright 2008 Oldwarrior (oldwarrior at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1496874-DEADLY-DISEASE