*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1497206-Annual-Argyle-Gifts-Writing-Contest
Rated: E · Article · Contest · #1497206
Grand prize wins $500 and the top 6 will be published on Argyle Gifts' website.
Guidelines for Submissions: The competition welcomes submissions of unpublished articles relating to gifts or gift giving in some way. Relate a favorite personal story, hand down tips for wrapping beautiful gifts or report on the projected gift trends of 2009. The choice is yours! The winning article will win $500 cash and be featured on the home page of www.ArgyleGifts.com for three months. The winning article and 5 runners up will also be placed in the Argyle Gifts “Gift Guide” for no less than one year with all relevant links intact. If you would like to be eligible for cash prize but do not want to be published on the website please make a note on the cover sheet. 



Please staple the article to a cover sheet which identifies the author with name, address, email address, and phone number. Also, since entries will not be returned, please include an SASE if you wish to be notified of the contest results.



Length: Between 250 – 1000 Words



Limit: None



Entry Fee: $5 per entry, $15 with critique. Please make checks payable to Argyle Gifts,LLC.



Postmark Deadline: March 1, 2009. Please send articles

(complete with cover sheet and entry fee) to:



Gift Article Contest

Argyle Gifts

2227 North 5th Street

Coeur d’Alene, Idaho 83814



Winner will be chosen no later than April 1, 2009



Please note: These are the complete guidelines. Thank you.



See www.ArgyleGifts.com for more information.

© Copyright 2008 Heather R (hlruther at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1497206-Annual-Argyle-Gifts-Writing-Contest