*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498646-Morning-Light
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #1498646
Similarities between the trip the sun makes with that of life.
Morning light a magical time one in which we rise and shine. See the world this new day and how things around us lay. Slowly burning the sky with brilliant colors. Blood reds burnt orange, I wonder what she'll bring tomorrow.

The colors wash into the day and with her travel far. Bring views to some which they have never seen before. They cast their eyes upon her children young and old. Thank her for her kindness as her stories 'fore them unfold.

But there will come a time when she will cease to further climb. Moving on the day she will go and we will stay. She did slowly start, but persist deep within our heart. Filled with ever new promise of wondrous things to learn.

Soon she'll bring the colors that she started with. We will hold them dear for her end is drawing near. Hold them fast within our minds to remember fonder times. Though her colors fade her memory never will.

© Copyright 2008 cosmicgypsy (ohnj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1498646-Morning-Light