*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501262-Fairy-Tale-Newscast-or-Interview
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Script/Play · Educational · #1501262
A young South Bronx boy badly burned while trying to jump over a candlestick.
YOU MAY CHOOSE TO DO ASSIGNMENT ONE OR ASSIGNMENT TWO:

ONE: Your assignment is to write a one-two minute television newscast. You will work in groups of two. You will write as many newcast blurbs as you want as long as you don't go over two minutes. You will be given two days to script your newscast, one day to practice giving them in class and we will spend one-two days performing them in class while being videotaped. I will then edit and put all newscasts together into one. You will be given two grades: One on your performance and one on the creative way you choose to make your presentation. Will you use costumes, music, backgrounds, props, etc.

TWO: Your assignment is to write a one-two minute television interview in the mode of 60 minutes. You will be given two days to script your interview, one day to practice giving them in class and we will spend one-two days performing them in class while being videotaped. I will then edit and put all interviews together into one. You will be given two grades: One on your performance and one on the creative way you choose to make your presentation. Will you use costumes, music, backgrounds, props, etc.
© Copyright 2008 Rixfarmgirl (rixfarmgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501262-Fairy-Tale-Newscast-or-Interview