*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501624-Dear-Heavenly-Father
by Chosen
Rated: E · Poetry · Spiritual · #1501624
2 Tim 2:19 "Let everyone that nameth the name of Christ Depart from Iniquity"
Your words burn with fire over my heart, mind, and soul, a soldier I choose to be, as your glory overflows, I trust in you Father and I thank you for sending us your only begotten son, when Jesus died, so that we may be redeemed, on the cross it was done, as the annointing tingles through my body up and down my spine, every demon, disease, and curse lifted then you became my vine, for I am the branch who remain in you as you remain in me, without you, I can do nothing but produce an evil tree, purge me O Lord how I love to think of thee, as the demons seek to devour, with you I am in safety. I yeild myself to you daily and remember to clear my mind, I am willing to go where you want, whenever it is time!

John 15:5
Yes I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them will produce much fruit. Far apart from me you can do nothing.
John 15:6
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
2 Timothy 2:19
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Love your daughter,
Shan Cunningham
Holy Spirit Filled Ministries
© Copyright 2008 Chosen (shancunningham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501624-Dear-Heavenly-Father