*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501877-Falls-The-Shadow-Characters
Rated: E · Outline · Other · #1501877
List of characters for campfires "Falls The Shadow" & "Falls The Shadow: The Convergence"
*Bullet*Ambassador B.J. Spurlock - LdyPhoenix

Gender: Female

Age: 34; looks about 20

Race: Half Human/ Half Anom

Appearance: She has medium brown skin and stands about 5’6”. B.J. keeps her jet black hair long and tied back so it doesn’t get in the way. Her eyes are black as pitch and little escapes her attention. She has a curvy body that makes her appear soft, but she has a great strength she intentionally keeps hidden.

History: Born on Earth to Anom mother (abducted from Egypt around 1330 B.C.E) and Human father, she grew up on various planets during the reconstruction period. At the age of fifteen, she was the sole survivor of a fire attack brought on by rogues. The attack killed her entire family. She was taken in by the Federacy and educated in the ways of diplomacy. B.J. was named the youngest Ambassador to the Federacy when she was twenty. Because of her various skills like adapting, negotiation, and what some people say a severe death wish she is given the harshest of assignments.

Personality: She’s a loner by nature, B.J. is often seen as unemotional. There are many things her superiors don’t know about her past which makes them nervous and suspicious. They feel her allegiance is questionable because of her parents and her tendency to go rogue in the field. B.J. has a wicked sense of humor, likes to talk in riddles and is quick on her feet.

Other Stuff: She always carries around the black queen from a chess set she used to play on with her father.

*Bullet*Ciya Foster AKA- Koma Khi (Rogue) - glarkks

Age: 20

Gender: female

Race: half Anom, half Havis race

Appearance: Short hair cut at an angle with six different shades of violet and black hair underneath. Her eyes are a robin egg blue. Thin and lean with an average height. Nails- like hair are naturally violet. Often wears a black long jacket with a high collar when on a mission. Her special guns secured to her legs.

Personality: Ciya has a tough exterior. She's a captain in the rogue forces and constantly trains to keep her body in perfect condition. She's very intelligent and is one of the best in her field. She studies as much as possible and usually keeps to the serious side unless her men convince her to sharing a drink with them after a mission well done. Then she's much more fun to be around.

Other: Because she's half Havis and Anom, she has great reflexes and can fight in harsh conditions and at a higher level then most. She's the best at interrogating though, thanks to her Havis blood- a secret technique not many know of except the Havis' themselves.

*Bullet*Darrick Minil - Jason Simmons

Age -- 21

Appearance -- Stands roughly 6'0". Light brown hair, dark blue eyes. Tan complexion. Very athletic, as is most of his race.

Race -- Jovan (A race in the Andromeda galaxy, human, but not of Earth, though some speculate that the Jovans are of Earth-descent.)

History -- Darrick is a military man, as are most of his race. He lost his family in the Jovan collapse, which lost nearly all but handful of Jovans. Currently serves in the only part of the Jovan that remains, the Elite Marines.

Personality -- Though he acts cold, he tends to be very caring of non-military persons. He only eases his cold misdemeanor around those he trusts, which are few. He doesn't even fully trust all of his Jovan brethren.

*Bullet*Name: Kaszire - Lonewolf

Age: 23

Appearance: 6'4, slim muscular defined body, black eyes with red pupils, tan complexion, very athletic, Kaszire has long straight medium length black hair which he keeps tied in a ponytail, Kaszire wears black pants with a red shirt along with a long black trench coat and his black leather silver tipped boots.

Race: Saurians

History: The Saurians are of earth descendants, when the earth sent out space ships in search of what else is in the universe one of the ships was captured by the Saurians of old and the earth women and men were used to create a whole new Saurian race. The original Saurians could use their bones as a protective shield against attacks, however after merging themselves with the captured humans they can now take their reconstructed bone structure and pull them free from their bodies making more bones to take the place of the missing one's and using the discarded bones as weapons making their race the perfect assassins. Kaszire grew up alone on the Saurian home world his parents leaving him half-dead because they saw him as a failure and wanted nothing to do with him.

Kaszire remembers their last words to him to this day, "You're weak and will never amount to anything, your brothers are better then you are and we only want the best now die!" Kaszire's father stabbed a blade of bone into his body ripping it to the side to kill Kaszire while his mother and brothers watched with gleeful smiles on their faces." Kaszire did not die that cold night; instead, he planned his revenge on them vowing one day to rid the universe of his lineage.

Kaszire healed over time, but was cast out with no one wanting anything to do with him and after being beaten repeatedly for asking for food he began doing anything he had to, to survive. Killing came easy to him, he would wait for someone to be coming along with food in their hands then would spring on them slashing and stabbing until they were dead then would rob them of anything that was of value and of course take their food. Kaszire waited behind a nearby tree waiting to attack a man carrying a sack full of food patiently waiting for the man to come close to the tree.

When Kaszire thought the man was close enough he jumped out and was about to try to stab the man, but the man was not there then Kaszire heard a noise behind him and quickly the ground rushed up to meet his face. Awaking with a terrible headache Kaszire saw that he was surrounded by a group of people with hoods covering their faces, he did not know what to expect so as he slowly drew out a sharp piece of bone from his elbow without using his hands a trick he picked up after being cornered and beat for stealing food. Someone behind him to the left said, "We've been watching you for sometime Kaszire son of Kilvarr and Mandi, we are the Assassins guild of Saurian, Kaszire didn't know what he was talking about other then he knew the name of his parents and he wanted to know more.

The man continued talking and said, "I'm inviting you to join the guild boy, I saw how you were stalking me and I'm willing to train you to be an assassin like me." Kaszire thought about this for a moment and slowly nodded his head in agreement to the offer, and his training began immediately. Kaszire learned many techniques from the man who inducted him into the hood "Ramiro” 5 years later Kaszire was sent on a secret mission to Earth to kill one of the ambassador's he befriended an earth woman that astounded him.

Personality: cold, secretive, and trusts only himself, though he has a small flicker of affection for a woman that he met briefly on earth.
© Copyright 2008 LdyPhoenix (ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1501877-Falls-The-Shadow-Characters