*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1502274-Character-Sketch-Price
Rated: E · Other · Crime/Gangster · #1502274
Discription, analysis of Detective Price.
Character Name: Shannon Random Price. Named after his great uncle. His middle name is his mother's Maiden name.

Character Appearance: Around 6 foot tall, athletic, but not in the best of health do to heavy smoking and drinking. His suits are usually wrinkled, his ties stained. Shoes scuffed. When the weather permits (chilly or raining) he wears a London Fog "type" Raincoat. Clean shaven, green eyes, brown close-cropped hair.

Character Traits: Left-Handed. Small .38 worn on inside right ankle.

Character Attitude: Willing to bend the law if necessary. Perceptive of his surroundings, sometimes latches onto certain aspects of crimes and follows them when others would not.

Character "Location": When his wife left him Price started to drinking more and more, not to mention his smokin increased. After his partner was killed, Price slipped another step. After an altercation which Price will not talk about, he was demoted from Homicide, to Robbery-Theft. Recently, Price has tried to curb his drinking and smoking, but never fails that something always causes him to slip again.
© Copyright 2008 WresHyde (wreshyde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1502274-Character-Sketch-Price