*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1502652-Keeping-a-journal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Biographical · #1502652
Keeping diary in blogs
Well into the future the could be time when we want to look back at certain things that have happened in the past. The diary or daily journal is one of the ways of doing that. Another, as practiced by some community in the olden days, is to plant a tree. The place where the tree is planted, the type of tree, etc. give indication of the type of event they wanted to note and record in history.
Of course there are many advantages and disadvantages of such a method.
The advent of personal computers and the ready availability of the internet makes keeping a diary or journal very handy. and aside from the cost of connecting to the cyberworld, the cost is free. Just use blogs, on-line calendar, or the many similar services offered for free.
I have used that approach since I started blogging several years ago. Keeping it up-dated is an important chores in maintaining a healthy blog. Mine for example, at http://nakamora.blogspot.com, is up-dated about once a week or whenever there is compelling news or articles I'd like to share.
© Copyright 2008 nahrulk (nahrulk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1502652-Keeping-a-journal