*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1502949-I-am-Yin-I-am-Yang
by basket
Rated: E · Draft · Spiritual · #1502949
A clash of the world's masculine and feminine side.
Yin is the female. She is dark, hiding things. She is passive, doesn't express. She is downward. And cold. Does not respond. Contracting. Weak. Tries to hide her weaknesses. Yet she is soft from inside. Tranquil and gentle. Peaceful. Substantial. Beauty.She is every heart's desire. She is what personifies the night.

Yang is the male.He is energetic, he is active. Strong. Can not be defied. Fire rages inside him. He is every mind's dream. He wants things done. Restless. Hard. Expands his thoughts beyond everything. He is what excitement describes.Strength. He is what personifies the day.

They both are two opposing forces of the same phenomenon. They are together. Yin is yang. Yang is yin. They together form a creation. They together form who you are. They make you what you are.

I am both. I am the female, soft at heart. I am the male, binding in force. I am the beauty, i am the strength. I am Yin, I am Yang.
© Copyright 2008 basket (kiranzia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1502949-I-am-Yin-I-am-Yang