*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1504026-9829Dream-World-9829
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Nonsense · #1504026
A creation that is completely off the top of my head. But could be in yours.
A world where nothing is disturbed or even made to an imperfect standard is a world fit for a dream. A dream is what ever you make it. A place that is entirely your own, for you to do what you please with it. A kind of heaven; within, which, you can escape the pressures of the world. Though it does not, necessarily, have pearly white gates, which are flanked by angels with white feathered wings encrusted with gold to mesmerise you. It’s just an expanse of white; fluffy and pure. It’s not the kind of heaven you would be happy to die again to see just one more time. It’s plain, tranquil and completely your own space. Where only your imagination lives. Everything I want. Everything I need appears at my will, only when I think of it. My dream world is my imagination.

That play ground that you used to play on when you were many years younger than you are now. Where the swings where a slab of black rubber, suspended a foot or so above the ground by silver/grey links of metal. They would creak and groan until you got off them. The metallic ‘whoosh’ of the slide as you slid down it. The many coloured climbing frame that you used to call your complicated castle. This was a dream world, where the sun would smother your shorts and vest clad body even in the weak winter sun. You would be warm, perhaps with happiness that you can find such a sanctuary at a young age. That is, perhaps, your dream world. But it is not mine.

Mine is a place far away... but so very close, there is but one escape from it and that is the will to leave. To have the will to leave is the most powerful thing that a person can individually do. To do it on ones self then you have the power to create anything that you wish to create. But that’s just me speaking. Think about it a world where everything you have ever wanted would be there just as you thought about it. Like a Phantom. But real. This is the strange place that you only talk about in your hours alone.

To have a place so special and sacred, I call myself lucky. This place. My imagination. That is where it is. That is why it's my own, because unless I chose to let you in, then you have no way of being there. You may have your own place in your imagination. It may ever be like me in many ways, but it will never be exactly the same. And for that I am proud to call it my own.

The title of this is 'Dream World', and the meaning of the title is self explanatory to it's conents. I feel so alive when I enter such a place, so peacful and unmared by humans sadistic creations. For that I am greatfull. I take full pride in the fact that I can come up with some thing so different from any other thing.

So thank you for reading, and taking the time, to enter my creation, from my imagination.

Now I know that this is all set out a bit strange and I have no idea what spurred me to write it. I was in an exam the other week and I thought about the question I was reading, I had to describe something, but I didn't know what to describe. And this is nothing like what I wrote but this is something that has formed in my mind from then on.

© Copyright 2008 LittleMissMalfoy (abbie_joy17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1504026-9829Dream-World-9829