*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1504713-Breaking-out
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #1504713
You can change your life from whatever it is right now to anything you want it to be.
BREAKING OUT



Do you know why your life is the way it is now? The reason is because you are the one in charge and only upon realization of this will your life begin to take form. Whatever that needs to be done has already been done. God has created, Christ has died, The Holy Spirit has come. Now if God be for us who can be against us. It is now your turn to play your part. You see i love this quote so much that says ‘if i am not for myself who will be for me?

We have been familiar with becoming someone else’s expectations for us, rather than becoming what we ought to be. But you know the breaking news?!!! You can change your life from whatever it is right now to anything you want it to be by changing your thinking, your frame of reference about yourself.

Most of us are so afraid of taking responsibility of our lives that we become so comfortable with where we are believing that things will just work out, but they do not happen that way.

If you want a great future do not leave it to chance. If you are not tired or frustrated with where you are now, then maybe this piece is not for you but you see if you desire to break out of that prison of fear, ridicule, shame, inexperience, doubt, sickness, anxiety, failure, heartbreak, disappointment, or whatsoever that has imprisoned you, then you have to fall into the line because we are about breaking out.

But be careful not to do it with the crowd because it is an individual decision and purpose, so that you do not constitute a nuisance to the already deformed society. The crowd does not recognize the individuality of its members, but those that stand out. Now that you know the breaking news about our breaking out. I will be the genius because i will provide us with the map and plans for breaking out. But you see you will bring up the ideas that will work best because no one does the thinking for you except you. For where your imagination leads your reality will follow.

Now this is the plan from the map, from where you are now, first you realize that God is the starting and finishing point, there is no breaking out without God. In other words no life outside of Christ., Then we move to self realization, for you are at your best when you know thyself, Then you move to having a positive mental attitude, for your attitude towards life determines how far you get, Then self discipline, it helps you focus, Applied faith, Vision of where you want to get to, this adds purpose to your effort.

You are now ready to break out so what are you waiting for?

© Copyright 2008 just me (favour at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1504713-Breaking-out