*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1507167-Thank-You-For-What-You-Have-Done
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Spiritual · #1507167
A conversation between me and God.
Word count: 489



  I was thinking the other night, I have never stopped to thank You.



  What do you mean my son? I have heard everyone of your prayers.



  Well, there was that one ... unspoken prayer. The one to where I was thanking You for all the times that my Mother prayed me through. For all that my Father lead me through and when You finally took his pain away and led him home. You knew his pain that he suffered, through 10 heart attacks, emphysema two eye surgeries, and he still wanted to "just do more for the family".

  And what about how every one cried when You took my mother home. An aneurysm at Church while she was worshiping You and praising You, I knew that this was just how she wanted to go.




  So you don't think that I heard that? I have heard all of that and more from you than you would know.



  What do You mean my Lord?



  When your children's mom went away, didn't you cry in your sleep? I heard every word that your every tear did say.



  You mean ...



  Yes I did. I was there with you in court and I was the final Judge. I was the one that determined who was the best fit parent. I was the one that reminded you so many times that those where my children and that I had given them to you to raise unto me. Do you agree?



  Well yes, because I could not have children, I knew that when You blessed me with twin sons, I knew that You had heard that prayer. And then You blessed me two years later with my daughter, then two You had answered my prayer. Those I cried on my hands and knees to You to hear me.



  So do you think that the only time that I hear you is when you are on your hands and knees?




  No, But...



  Or do you think that the only time that I hear you is when you call on my name in prayer for someone else? I have heard every deepest thought of your mind and heart, way before you was ever born. I knew you back then as well as I know you now. This is why you answered my call, that is when you was ready to.



  What ...?



  You know that it is written that every thing and I mean every thing was preplanned.



  I thought we had freedom of will?



  You do, however I knew what you would chose, just like I knew that you would ask me that.



  Oh! I Give Up!



  Well it's about time! I knew you would eventually.




Written By;

David A. Minard
© Copyright 2008 Gone for Surgery of1st.arm. (sir_shugerbehr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1507167-Thank-You-For-What-You-Have-Done