*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1507230-A-letter
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Personal · #1507230
personal letter to an ex
Dear x,
I just wanted to say that I am sorry for the way things worked out between us. I just want you to know that I had wanted it to work, but I also felt that it was going to move in this direction anyways.

Now knowing a bit of socionics and MBTI, please realize that we were both in a conflicting relationship, and I doubt that we could have moved beyond that. I know that me being INFJ and you being ESTP type, that I seemed weak and uncaring. I hope you realize that is not the case. In fact, the opposite. And yes, I am very stubborn though.

Yes, I had gotten angry with you. But only because I wanted it to work out between us. I had thought we made a very attractive couple that drew people to us. By myself, I tend to fade into the shadows. Maybe that is where I am suppose to be, behind the curtain so to speak.

I know you probably think that I am devastated beyond all hope, but that is not the case. Believe me when I say that I have been through far, far worse with drastic consequences. But it doesn’t mean that this doesn’t sting. Yes, I pained and grieved, learned more about myself. And now, ready to move on.

Why am I writing this to you? I just want you to know that I had always thought you are beautiful, and that I had you on a pedestal of mine own. At times, I wanted to worship you at times, but that has now slipped through my fingers. I have hopes that yes, we can remain friends. Maybe not now, but in the future.

I wanted to share with you what I thought, though my feelings run far deeper than writing. I also want you to know that you are missed on the forum, and some of the members would love for you to be back. That decision is entirely up to you though. For, without its members, there would be no forum. May the past be past, and look forward to the future.

Best Regards,
-Will
© Copyright 2008 Motor Jax (motorjax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1507230-A-letter