*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1507944-Goddess
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Dark · #1507944
this is my first poem to be put out there
As you dance in the ball of my soul,even the wretched kings turn their heads.You hear the echoes not of footsteps but of jaws dropping;Your beauty is so pure,yet wicked to the mind.You are a Goddess,a goddess of the night seeking to quench your thirst not of the man but of the soul;draining every drop of innocence from my being.Wanting to only brush my fingertips upon your skin,just gaze upon your beauty,being just a man I do not deserve such pleasures...but watching you I lose my power ,only to focus on you,your body gliding in the darkness,my mouth waters with delight,your eyes of a jewel seeking into my soul ripping out the very thing I've been hiding for so long,breaking the chains that bound me to this eerie silence.You alone are the very seed I have planted it the pits of my soul,I am yours; do as you will.

© Copyright 2008 sir_sebastian28 (sirsebastian28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1507944-Goddess