*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1508285-forbidden-love
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1508285
When love is sacred and yet it breaks all that exists...
The moment i looked into her eyes my heart which was once cold and frozen began to beat/ It's forbidden don't you see and yet when her body is against me i shake with the welcoming heat/ The music of such love playing madly into the darkened air/ When my mistakes took her away i blamed all that existed and turned my back onto the world and screamed that life isn't nor will it ever be "fair"/ I weeped such tears of sorrow as much despair took ahold of my soul and twisted it into a frozen block/ The moment she came back and whispered she still loves me i was overcome with the shock/ Don't be afraid because i won't ever cause you pain/ And yet when your face and the memories of your touch comes to mind i realize this love is forbidden and that's how i'm slowly becoming insane.
© Copyright 2008 RomanticDies (romanticsdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1508285-forbidden-love