*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1512553-Historically-acurate
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1512553
A tale about the American civil war. Sort of. I guess.
So I'm in a a war. American Civil war. Are you sure? Yes. Alright. I'm in the American Civil war and I'm Thomas Jefferson (Is that even historically accurate?). So I guess I'm working with the north.

I'm fighting a battle and I'm sneaking around and I see an enemy that doesnt see me. So I stab him in the face. But he doesn't go down. Turns out he's a zombie (screw historical accuracy) and it's not going to be that simple to kill him. Turns out a bunch of our people have been getting sick. They all end up as zombies.

So as a simple solution we blow up the planet (well someone does). But then pieces of it fly through space and infect other places. Damn zombies are scary. So now I'm stuck on a rock flying through space and it's covered with zombies and skeletons (Screw continuity as well). So we have to escape. There's a girl with me now(where did she come from). I'm pretty sure I'm in love with her (nothing brings out romance like zombies and skeletons). So we escape the meteor together and we're back on earth (dude, wait what?).

But there's another problem. Apparently some hoity toity semi omnipotent alien is invading. He's taken control of two humans to help him. One is a ten year old boy who enjoys creating and designing paper airplanes (Oooooh such a bad-ass) and the other is a generically unappreciated and disgruntled friend of mine. The alien is now trying to take me over (OH NO!). This is all very scary (That whole atmosphere gets ruined soon). So I tell the girl I love her, and she tells me she loves me and then I go out to fight the creature.

I end up talking to it a bit first (this is actually when i find out about the kid and the friend). and while we're talking; this evil alien creature tells me it's evil plan. The plan however is not as bad-ass or evil as I had feared. It's plan is to rig the election so Barrack wins (This is right where the whole romantic, dangerous, doing the right thing by sacrificing myself; atmosphere gets ruined). I tell him that he's too late, the elections already rigged so the republicans will win. He apologizes and leaves.
© Copyright 2009 Zack Colins (boor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1512553-Historically-acurate