*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1512606-Hermiones-Birthday-Present
Rated: XGC · Other · Other · #1512606
The last of the trio turn 18...
The last one of the famous trio had turned eighteen. Hermione sat at her table laughing with joy as the Weasley's and Harry sung happy birthday to her. When the song ended the Weasley twins broke off into their usual ‘Why was she born so beautiful…’ Hermione laughed again as they finished and she blew out the candles. She received many gifts. Mrs. Weasley had even knitted her a Weasley jumper. A lot of the gifts were magical and from the wizarding world, her parents looked a little worried at some of them. The twins, having made a lot through Weasley’s wizard wheezes, had bought her, her first broom, a Jolt.

They all went out the back while Mr. Weasley performed concealment charm on the yard so that and muggles that peeked into the yard would not see them on brooms. They all sat on their brooms and zoomed around the yard. The twins enchanted a basketball to act like a quaffle. They played with Hermione’s basketball hoop as the goal.

“… And Hermione scores.” George yelled and the group cheered. “Hermione you should have been a chaser of the Gryffindor team.” The ball is tossed to Ron. Hermione zoomed close to him and made a grab for the ball. He laughed and shot into the air. Soon everyone was chasing him. Hermione urged her broom faster, because it was newest, of course, hers was naturally faster than the others. She caught up and made another grab for the ball. This time she succeeded in grabbing it but Ron wasn’t going to let up that easy. He kept hold of the ball firmly and the two struggled over it. They started to float upwards.

The rest of the group stayed on the ground and watched the two fight over the ball. Ron let go and dived to the ground. Hermione followed and shot for the hoop. The ball circled the edge once before falling into the net. She pumped her fists into the air. “I think its game over.” Hermione had scored five times. Both the Weasley twins had scored three times each. Harry and Ron had scored two and Harry claimed that her was too used to being a seeker. And Ginny had scored only once.

“I think we should go now.” Mr. Weasley said. Ginny and the twins got ready to go. Harry and Ron were to stay the night in the spare room. It was late when the Weasley’s finally left for home. Hermione’s parents retreated to their bedroom. The trio stayed up and played with the books the two had bought Hermione. ‘Curse Your Friends’ It was a joke book from the twins shop. All the spells worked and stayed that way for five hours. They were harmless spells and were guaranteed not to hurt the subject. Each spell came with and undo spell as well so you could practice all of them in a few days.

The three went through the book, selected several spell they wanted to use, and wanted each other to cast on them. They marked the pages with pieces of paper. Hermione picked up the book and smiled wickedly at Harry. He started to shake his head and say ‘No!’ but before he could she had turned him into a chicken. Hermione and Ron laughed for a few minutes then Hermione change him back to normal. Harry then snatched the book and turned Hermione into a cat. Hermione’s real cat entered the room and flicked his tail at her. As Harry turned her back Ron put a tickling charm on Harry. Harry started to laugh. All three were laughing soon. Hermione took the book and a moment later Ron sprouted fur all over his body. He stopped laughing.

After an hour of changing and unchanging Hermione chose one last spell to put on Ron. She said the spell and Ron disappeared. Ron quietly ducked out of the room. Hermione tried the undoing spell but nothing happened. “Ron?” Harry and Hermione started calling out to him. “Ron?” they searched and listened for him as Ron hid. After twenty minutes Hermione said. “Fine Ron. We’re going to bed. You will be in the same room as Harry. The effects will wear off in about five hours. See you in the morning.” Harry and Hermione said goodnight and went their separate ways. Ron quickly slipped through Hermione’s door before she shut it, he was careful not to touch her because she would have felt it.

Ron sat on her hard chair so he wouldn’t make an imprint anywhere else. He watched her strip off down to her panties. He rested his hand in his crotch and felt his cock grow. He had always liked Hermione for so many years. Sometimes he often contemplated taking Harry’s invisibility cloak and hide in the girl’s bathroom to watch her shower but he never did. She pulled on a nightie that buttoned down the front. Then she did something he would have never suspected. She removed her panties and laid down on top of her bed sheets. She pulled Her nightie up to her waist and started to rub herself. He grew hard fast as he watched her. He wanted to touch her, to feel her around him. He watched her come. His cock still hard. She rolled over and her form slowly softened as she fell asleep. She pulled her nightie down but didn’t pull the blankets around her.

Ron stood and crossed to her bedside. Hermione rolled onto her back. The hem of her nightie rolled up a bit. Ron took off his pants and put them of the chair so he could find them later. His boxers joined his pants. He stripped off his t-shirt and stood in her room naked. He reached over her and undid the buttons slowly and carefully. She stirred slightly but didn’t wake. He looked at her now naked form. Her nipples were still hard. He gently touched one and her body responded. Her nipples hardened more. Ron then lowered himself onto her bed between her legs. She woke and looked around. Ron froze. She looked down at her front and she gasped at seeing her nightie undone. He leant over her and put his hand across her mouth. Her body tensed. As Ron whispered in her ear. “Sh!”

“Ron?” She asked when he had removed his hand. “What are you doing in here? How long were you here? Why did you run away? Why didn’t you answer us?” She again looked down her front. “What do you want with me? Why is my nightie unbuttoned?” Ron placed his hand over her mouth again. He then leant forward and kissed her deeply. His tongue probed into her mouth. He pulled away and she smiled. “Ron… I…” her arms reached out blindly and found the back of his head. One hand traveled down his body then around to his front. She felt his erection. “Oh Ron.” She pulled him closer and he lay on her. She gasped again at feeling the warmth of his bare skin on her own. “Ron. I'm a virgin.”

He smiled even though he knew she couldn’t see him. “I know. I am too. I've always wanted to be your first and wanted you to be mine.” He slipped himself inside her, she moaned softly into his ear. Her tight virgin pussy walls gripped his cock. He gently pumped into her. He could see tears in the corners of her eyes. He had heard it could be painful for the first time for the girls. He sucked on her erect nipples. She started to thrust harder and faster into him. The tears in her eyes had cleared.

“Faster Ron!” she moaned softly to him. His thrusts became harder and faster. She started to thrust with him. Her arms circled his back and her legs curled around his buttocks to help pull him deeper into her. Ron still sucked at her breasts. “Oh god Ron. Faster.” Her walls tightened around him as she came. He grunted as he continued to push into her. She moaned in delight. He shot his hot cum into her and kept pumping. His cock had not gone limp. He pulled out and told her to kneel on the edge of the bed. Her torso laid on the bed and she presented her dripping pussy and ass to him. He grabbed her hips and thrust into her. ”Ah, oh, ah, ah, oh. Don’t stop. Faster. Harder.” He pushed himself. Her walls contracted again around him. They called out together. Ron's cock went limp now. They crawled into bed and lay next to each other. Ron lay on his side watching Hermione.

One arm was under her neck and his hand circled and pinched her breasts. His other hand rubbed her bud. She moaned softly. He continued to rub her. “In me. Come into me.” He probed his finger inside her clit and pumped it slowly. Her hips started to thrust against his hand. He sat up and bent over her. He pushed his tongue past her folds and darted it in and out of her like a snake. While his tongue probed her, his hand massaged her bud. “Oh god Ron. I'm coming.” Warmth smeared onto his face and he drank her sweet nectar. He then kissed her so she could taste herself. “Ron. You’d better go to yours and Harry’s room before he gets too suspicious.” He said okay, dressed and left her room. She watched her door close and sighed.

As Ron entered the room Harry stirred and woke. “Ron? Is that you? Where have you been.” Harry sat up and watched as pajamas from Ron's bag flew into the air and was pulled on. “I can see you now Ron. Well at least your p.j.'s. So where were you.” Ron shrugged. Harry watched the shoulders of the nightshirt rise and fall. “Why wouldn’t you answer me or Hermione?” he shrugged again.
© Copyright 2009 JubeCube ~ official homeowner! (jubecube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1512606-Hermiones-Birthday-Present