*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1512646-Last-Flight-Out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Monologue · Emotional · #1512646
It was a plain dream that described how I feel.
I was left alone in the cold, dark woods. I breathe deeply as I stare blankly on the insanely huge trees, perpetual rays of sun as it shines thoroughly on the lifeless rocks and hoping lodges. I can hear the sound of the wind as it strikes every fallen leaf, it was autumn, only a little time when the last leaf of the strongest tree holds back onto its branch to make the undying signal that the first snow might fall.

I was playing with the horses, white mannish horses. We were having the time of our lives, racing around, feeling the fastidious wind striking our bodies as we go around. Then I was with the fishes, we were laughing, giggling as we swim around the cerulean pond full of life. Then I went on with the birds, seeing the world in an eye makes me incredibly glad, that this world so big is just one blink away.

And then I saw it, the scariest, nicest creature of all, the knight, the knight of love. Leaving all my friends behind as I reached towards it, I thought I was dreaming. I saw him, and I am definitely sure it was him, the knight I’ve dreamt of seeking.

I wished to reach him. I loved the moment of genuinely smelling every clap of wind with his scent. I was longing to touch his face with the back of my hand gliding along the side of his gorgeous face. I knew by then who he is, what kind of knight he is. He has all the charming character one desires, except one. He cannot feel. That is too dreadful, but still, it was perfect.

Still looking without intention of acting, I was finally captured by the dark, the appalling shadow that has been following me all along, the shadow of ends. It caught me. I was being pulled out of happiness from my friends, from my knight. It was all clouded up.

I wanted to go back, I wanted him to call me and bring me back, but I was totally out of luck to come around the most insensitive creature, of all. I did not have the slightest chance of saying hello, then I had to say goodbye, then I was gone.</b></font>
© Copyright 2009 sapphire (aena at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1512646-Last-Flight-Out