*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1515321-Never-Kiss-Goodbye
by Steeve
Rated: 18+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1515321
My 15 minute writing contest entry - James Bond in Montego Bay.
White curtains gently parted as a cool breeze blew through the open balcony of the Sandy Waves rental bungalow, softly caressing the French doors like a sensual dancer’s shawl. Slowly, he opened is eyes, feeling the warm, early morning Montego Bay sun melt away his pleasant dream. He could taste the salty ocean air as he took his first deep breath of the day and yearned to dive in its emerald green ocean.

Gingerly, he got up and walked towards the mini bar and poured himself a glass of Martini before stepping onto the balcony. He could hear the distant screeching of seagulls among the gentle rustling of palm trees and rolling waves. He took a sip of his drink and for a brief moment, closed his eyes and silenced the demons that danced in his mind.

A slight moan followed by the soft rubbing of silk broke his reverie.

“James - ?”

Bond turned and leaned against the railing and admired another kind of exquisite view.

The blanket covered her lithe body, highlighting every supple curve. Her red hair was like strewn across her face, like dancing tendrils of wild fire, accentuating her dark red lips. Her hypnotic, crystal green eyes gave her a savage, predatory look that hungered for his flesh.

“Just admiring the view.” A sly smiled flashed across his face as he placed his glass on the handrail.

She rose from the bed, letting the bedspread glide off her athletic frame like cascading water as she walked towards the balcony. In a moment, 007’s hands slid along the velvet-smooth curve of her supple buttocks and felt the warm skin of her ample breasts against his rippled chest.

“Oh James!” she moaned as her lips touched his.
© Copyright 2009 Steeve (steevelegault at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1515321-Never-Kiss-Goodbye