*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1515892-The-Sacred-Hearts-Part-One-Suicide
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Dark · #1515892
Part one of my chapter story which I have started on another site
I felt sick as I looked down into the depths of the icy water below. What was I thinking? I began to wonder. Until I heard the frightful voice reminding me specifically what I was thinking. You are worth nothing, the world would be better off without you. The voice of my father rang out in my head, like a storm on a pleasant meadow.

I looked down, and saw the rocks in the water, beckoning to me, calling me, inviting me. I felt sick. Don't worry, one jump and I'll never feel sick again. I won't feel anything. I took a deep breath.

"Chris! What the hell are you doing?!" I spun around, there, on the other side of the bridge, stood my ex girlfriend, Annie. I felt even sicker now.

"What do you want?" I asked. She looked genuinely scared. But I knew she didn't care.If she cared, she'd still be here for me. It was all going fine until she found out what I'd been doing, my horrible secrets, that I couldn't resist, but she should understand. Shouldn't she? Of course, there was also the scars, but they'd disappear...eventually.

"Please, get away from there, don't do it. I love you, I need you here, alive. Why would you be so stupid? I thought life was great for you. You always talked about how God was always there, how it would be okay, and now you're throwing it away?" She was stupid, but she had a point, life was good, except for him, and I don't even understand how God could exist.

"If you loved me, you'd still be my girl. Why did you abandon me?" She started to reply, but it was cut short, instead, a horrific scream was the only thing that came out of her mouth.
© Copyright 2009 Shakey1994 (shakey1994 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1515892-The-Sacred-Hearts-Part-One-Suicide