*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517962-Lose-Who
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Script/Play · Teen · #1517962
The first scene to Just When You Thought, the screen play.
Black screen with few flashes every few moments.

Liz's voice over the black screen.

LIZ

What have I done to deserve this?

Flash

LIZ

To Deserve this horrible situation of me, standing before him, crying, it looked like I was trying to fill an ocean.

Flash

Liz

Yes I know what I did was not right, and that wasn’t the worst part. I just wanted a it to be simple, but then again nothing was simple in my life.

Picture scene of Liz's dream

Liz

It’s just a life of surprises, as a great Prefab Sprout song once said. It’s no help growing older or wiser. How we deal with these surprises make us who we are, weak or strong, cold or hot, I was just figuring that out.

Liz's alarm clock goes off, 5:45 a.m., She pushes her hair back and looks to the window. Liz sees the sun shining.

She pushes the covers off of her and walks to her closet. Liz grabs a few clothing items and song begins.

LIZ

Diffidently just a dream.

"TKO" BY: LE TIGRE"

Liz gets out of bed and starts getting ready.
© Copyright 2009 Rachel Gully (unheardmusic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1517962-Lose-Who