*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1518692-Threes-a-crowd---Chapter-four
by Adarah
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Drama · #1518692
Hidden Secrets
That morning Julia woke up before Morgan. In his arms. She slowly slipped away back to her bed. She didn’t want them both to wake up together in case it was going to be awkward.

Although she felt she had a special connection to Morgan, like she could get close to him without it having to be sexual. She could tell him everything and anything, without him being a typical male and only wanting sex. He was like a best mate.

But the way she felt about Riley was only based on his appearance and rough around the edges life-style. He was a charming bad-boy and that turned her on.

Her feelings for Jordan was an unexplainable one. He knew how to please her and made her feel so good. In both ways, sexual, and about herself. Although she thought he had secrets, everyone does. His were just more noticeable from the way he reacted to others.

****

Julia got up and ready.

That day passed like a breeze.

Then that night was her dinner with Morgan. They had a quiet one and then went back to the hotel and had an early night.

The next day was her day off. So she spent it with Jordan. They went back to his house in St Clair to have a few drinks. They’d had a few beers and Jordan got a call, he told Julia to excuse him for just one minute.

While Jordan was on the phone Julia saw some official looking paper documents on the coffee table, she didn’t want to be nosey but she couldn’t help herself. She had a look at one; it was a divorce paper, with the names Jordan King and Janet Founders written on the top in bold printing.

Julia was stunned. Janet was the lady she was staying with. It was such an odd coincidence. Julia really wanted to say something to Jordan about it but what could she say? “Oh, I was going through your personal papers and found out your getting divorced to the lady I’m staying with?” That would probably not go down very well.

Julia could remember Janet saying she had been in the process of divorce, she was just shocked to find out it was to the guy she was dating. Yes, they were dating now. Officially. She wanted to try it out. See what felt right.

****

Jordan came back in.
‘Sorry about that, business talk.’
‘Yeah, that’s fine.’

Just then there was a knock of the door.
Jordan told Julia to wait in the lounge and he said he’d be a minute.
She could hear someone yelling, it sounded as if Jordan had made some bad business of some sort. The person wanted money, bye the sounds of it. The yelling stopped and the door slammed.

Jordan came back.
‘Sorry, I have to go somewhere, do you want a lift home?’
No, its alright, I’m just going to go for a walk.’
‘Ok. Bye babe.’
‘Bye.’
He gave her a hug and kiss then left.

When Julia left the house she noticed there was a Black Jeep parked outside his place, just like Janet’s jeep.

On her way to the beach she got a call from her best friend Izzy.

“Hey babe, how are you?” Said Izzy.
“Hey Hun. Um good, I guess. And you?”
“Well Ryan and I broke up today. I’m just going to your house ok?”
“Yeah that’s fine. I’ll be home in a week anyway.”

They chatted for about another hour then Julia said she had to go.
© Copyright 2009 Adarah (ambercaitlyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1518692-Threes-a-crowd---Chapter-four