*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1519054-siblings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sivaji
Rated: E · Sample · Other · #1519054
extinct human specis ..............

title : siblings



another usual day have past ,
our earth is going meet 20050 tommarow whole world is full of surprise and happy everywhere ,no one knows the coming trouble from another gallaxy , every country is doing something different for their new year, they passing their wishes to all over the world ,sudden strike from the sky while counting for new year 20050 , instead of shouting and screaming, silent occupys their even the saterlite , navy , marine can't belive that ....... it was a huge mother ship ,the broadcastig of news turns a flash news " aliens " , people in the earth have stunded due to the mother ship ,as soon as the ship entry have open and aliens are coming from the ship ,people in some other side of earth was unable accept the truth , people was liserning , the aliens steps the started to attack quickly ,earth people was not realize until the started to attack ,screaming and cry ,fear all over the world that was a nasty new year they ever had ,after first attack some of the aliens were died actually they souted biodress therefore people can't able to see the body of the aliens ,people dragged the aliens deadbody and send them for research .its unbeliveabe truth the are like humans the have the DNA of monkey its siad by a senior scintist others were unknow about the word HUMANS ,what do u mean by humans ? a girl asking at scintist its the extinct specis -humans -they are for monkeys but they actually extinct ,there is no way of survivers ......................................



its a sample story and i will continue after the respones...............
© Copyright 2009 sivaji (sriram at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1519054-siblings