*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1521688-HAPPY-ANNIVERSARY
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1521688
This is about a visit to someones expecting arrival and what encounters thereafter
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

She is expecting my arrival, so as I step to the door she opens it revealing only the face of my beautiful lover. The rest of her is hiding behind it. I step though the entrance and take a couple of more steps as I hear the sound of the door closing. When I turn around she is leaning up against the door wearing a dark terrycloth bathrobe. As I smile at her vision she opens up her robe revealing her beautiful nakedness.

I slowly approach her and as I do I kiss her forehead, I kiss both of her cheeks, and then I pull her hair back away from the right side of her face. This allows me passage to her sweet perfumed neck. Slowly I give her little kisses and nibbles up and down the soft skin of her neck. Her scent I imagaine is that of heaven. She places her arms around my waist and as she does my mouth and tongue find the way to her ear. As I blow into her ear I can feel her grip tighten around my waist. Very softly she moans as I continue blowing softly into her ear and then let my tongue dart around the inside of it. I pull back and place my face directly in front of hers. As I stare into her the deepness of her eyes she gives me that lovingly smile that makes me melt for her every time. I place my hungry lips upon her eager lips and both of us let our tongues escape until they meet and perform the dance of love. We continue moving closer until our mouths are totally connected and our tongues dance together inside as one.

I bend down and kiss each one of her nipples. I run my tongue around them and lightly bite them before returning my tongue back to hers. I feel her hand grasp my groin area. Without question she can feel that my cock has responded to her charged kisses, as is fully aroused. As we continue to let our tngues play tag her other hand has joined in and she has begun to free my throbbing cock.

For the first time since I walked through the door there are spoken words between us as she asks me to follow her. As she pulls away from the door her robe falls to the floor. She leads me over to her only chair in the living room. Before I am able to sit down she pulls my pants and the panties that I am wearing which belong to her, down to the floor, and then slides them along with my shoes and socks off from around my feet. My hardness is still throbbing intently. She locks her eyes deep into mine as she places her hand on my love handle and slides it up and down the shaft. As I am groaning from the sensation she is generating in me, I can then feel her mouth slide over the tip of my cock and then all the way down the shaft taking me all the way inside her lucious mouth. All the while her eyes are fixated on mine. My lover can clearly see the pleasure that she is providing me with.

After teasing me with her tongue and mouth she reachs up and pulls my shirt off. Both of us are now completly without clothes or inhibitions. She returns to her knees and takes me into her eager mouth again but only briefly. She lays down on her back in front of me and asks me if I want to see it. Smiling I silently nod yes to her as she then spreads her legs apart and with her fingers she parts her sweet pussy lips totally revealing herself to me and wants to know if I like what I see.

I love what I see I tell her. She is so beautiful, and at this moment totally breathtaking just like the sweet pinkness of her pussy. I can see that she is wet, and my tongue craves to taste her. She places two of her fingers inside of her wet pussy and then pulls them out and places them into her mouth. As she sucks the nectar off of them she inserts two fingers from her other hand back inside of herself. As she pulls them back out she gets up on her knees and offers them to me. I place my mouht around her fingers and suck the sweet juice off of them. Her taste is succulent. Her taste is always succulent. I love nothing more than to suck, lick, and kiss her succulent pussy. My hard cock continues to throb knowing soon she will allow me that pleasure.

She lifts up and kisses my lips. Again our tongues meet as if for the first time ever as they dance around in a frenzy. She lets her tongue slide out of my mouth and tells me that it is time to go upstairs. She stands up in front of me and then offers me her hands. As I place my hands in hers she pulls my up frpm the chair. She places her right hand around my hardened cock and leads me to the stairway.

Halfway up the stairs she stops and turns around. She is two stairs above me which provides us with a face to face opportunity. We share another deep wet kiss and as we do my hand finds it way to her pussy for the first time. I let my fingers wander into her cavern of love and slide them in and out and all around in a circular motion. She moans as we continue our deep wet passionate kisses. Finally I withdraw my fingers from her juicy pussy and bring them up too our lips where together we let our tongues lick the sweet love juice from them. I turn her around and ask her to lean forward. She bends over resting her hands on the stairs above her. I climb up one stair and stand directly behind her with my cock resting on the cheeks of her beautiful ass. I rub her shoulders and her back for short moment and then I grab my cock and position it at the entrance to her love canal. Her pussy is so wet that she has no problem taking my thick manhood inside of her. She lets me know that it feels food with me in her, she wants me to fuck her hard. I ram her with a couple of good hard strokes, each one causing her to yell out. I could stand here and continue to thrust my cock in and out of here until I explode, but I know a few more strokes like this and I will not be able to contain myself. We have so much more love to make so I reluctantly withdraw myself from her steaming hot pussy.

As she stands back up I advance three steps ahead of her. My hard cock with her sweet nektar on it is directly in front of her sensuous mouth. Without hesitation she wraps her lips around it and then slides her mouth down the shaft. I slowly back it out to where she only has the tip of it between her lips and then slide it back down her throat. Her hands reach around me and grab my ass. She clutches my ass cheeks as I continue to fuck her mouth with my hardness. As before I feel like I could do this until I explode so I pull my cock out of her mouth and pull her up to me where I kiss those sweet soft lips that just embraced my blood engorged erection.

We continue up the stairway stopping at every step and sharing another kiss. Our hunger is building with every moment that passes by. We make it to the landing where the stairway then turns left. At the landing I push her up agaisnt the wall and bend down to kiss and suck on her titties and nipples. She places her hand around my cock and balls, playing with them and rolling them in her hand. Once again I place a couple of fingers ionside of her and slide them in and out. The warmth of the sun beats on our bodies though the open window that we are standing in front of to the right of us. Perhaps someone can see us at this moment but it matters not at all as we are so tuned into each other. After we share my fingers between our lips again we continue on up the final six stairs. She grabs my hard cock again and leads me into the bedroom.

With her soft hand she still clutches my stiff cock as she walks over in front of her full lenght mirror. She releases her hold on me and I stand behind her. Our eyes meet in the mirror. I pull her hair away from her shoulder and softly kiss her neck up and down. I watch her in the mirror as she fondles her breasts and pinches her nipples. She turns her head towards mineso that our tongues can intertwine together. After another sweet kiss I gravitate to the other side of her neck. As I glance into the mirror I can see one of her hands has discovered her clit. She slowly rubs it in a circular motion as her closed feeling the moment. She allows two of her fingers to penetrate inside of her. She opens her eyes to find me watching her in the mirror. She smiles and removes her fingers and offers them to me which I gladly place in my mouth.

I begin to slide my tongue down her back as my hands caress and squeeze her. As I do she instinctively spreads her legs a little further apart. She knows exactly where my tongue is heading. I drop down on my knees, my hands continuing to rub and massage her warm exotic skin. Finally I move my head from behind her, up under her legs and begin kissing her inner thighs. I can smell the sweet aroma of her delicate pussy. My tongue finds its way to her wetness. I am so excited as I am fianlly able to place my mouth upon her tasty pussy. She spreads her legs a little further apart giving me more room to maneuver between her thighs.

My back is to the mirror now but as I look up at her I can see she is enjoying herwself watching her reflection in the mirror as I engorge myself on her muff. She is playing with her tits, moaning and groaning as I nibble on her clitoris letting my tongue dart around on it, sliding my tongue in and out of the inside of her delicious twat treat. She tilts her head backwards letting her hair hang down over her back. She places both of her hands on her head and runs her fingers through her hair. Her hips are slowly moving in rhythm as my tongue dances all around her sultry puss. She looks down at me and places her hands and my face and moans how much she loves me and loves making love to me, the way I make her feel.

She pulls back from me and wanders over to the edge of the bed. As she sits down I follow her. She lays back on the bed with her dlicate pussy resting resting and waiting for the return of my hungry mouth.. I drop down to my knees again an her pussy is in perfect position for me to devour. Mmmmmmmmmmmm it taste soooooooooooooooooooo damn good, I can never get enough of her. My tongue finds her clit and she sighs! I place my tongue on it and then lick it, then I place my lips on it and begin to suck on it. Her hips are moving and gyrating. I spread her pink pussy lips apart and let my tongue slide inside of her licking the inside of her pussy walls. My hands strectch out to find her nipples, and as I reach them I begin to pinch them and tweak them. This drives her into a frenzy and she begins slamming her hot wet pussy into my face. I suck and lick harder and harder, faster and faster. Her pussy is convulsing on my face and I am loving every second of it.

She yells out that she wants my big hard dick inside of her now! I tell her that it will only be for a moment because I am no finished eating that delicious delicacy between her thighs. I stand up on my feet, my hard cock throbbing harder than at any time in my life. I ask her if she is sure she wants this inside of her. She takse her fingers and parts those delicate pussy lips arpart letting me know that is exactly what she wants at that moment. I bend over and rub my cock on her clit and around entire pussy area. I place the tip at the entrance and slowly let it slide in stopping once the tip is inside of her. She tells me that she wants it all but I only fuck her with half of it for about ten strokes and then slowly I allow it to slide all the way up inside of her grand pussy. As it slides deep into her she lets lets out a soft moan of delight. I continue to treat her in this fashion for a few times, teasing her with short fuck strokes and then slowly giving her every inch that I can accomodate her with. Both of us are so sexually charged right now. Our chemistry is hot, sexy, and exciting. The love we make between us is unlike anything in the world.

She tells me that she needs to taste my cock again, she is starving an wants all of it in her mouth. She repositions herself so that she is laying on the bed with her head just over the edge of it. I walk around and bend over allowing my cock to part her sexy lips. She is able to take every inch of me into her mouth. She sucks up and down my shaft all the way to the base of my cock. It is unbelievable what my lover can do, and how she can make me feel. She is turning me on to her sexuallity, to her being! She is my lover and she loves like no other. While she is sucking on me I play with her cute little pussy and hardened clit. She is driving me wild and by her movements I can sense that I am doing the same for her. I bend down so that I can suck on her muff some more while she continues to swallow every inch of my cock. After a short time of this though, I feel the need to retreat in fear of exploding and I am not ready for that yet.

She crawls back up on the bed so that her head is now resting on the many pillows decorating it. I return down below to finish my pussy pleasure. I rub her clit with my fingers as my tongue licks her lips and slides in and out of her. Her juices flow and I love the taste of them, I love slurping them up. I take my mouth back to her clit and procede to suck and nibble on it. In no time her pussy is convulsing again. It is only a matter of time before she melts for me. She is not asking me to fuck her now she is telling me too, but I am determined to bring her home with my mouth and my tongue. After a couple more minutes of feasting on her dripping wet pussy she lets go, grabbing my hair and pulling it as her pussy muscles tighten and then they relax themselves as she moans softly that she loves me.

She tells me to climb up so that she can suck the jucies off of my cock. I move up so that I am stradeling her face and she cleans me up with her tongue. I bend down and kiss her forehead and then kiss her sweet mouth, telling her how much I love her and that I always have, and always will. I tell her that I love it when I am able to make her cum on my face. She gives me that naughty smile of hers and slaps me on the back of my ass. I slide back down her body so that my cock can now return to the warmth inside of her hot box. I start fucking her, giving her all of me with each thrust. When I get all the way inside of her I grind on her pubic area and kiss her mouth. I want this to last forever. I love being inside of her, her pussy is my playground. and she knows how and what to do with it. I get hard anytime I think about her sweet little love tunnel. I keep thrusting and grinding in and out of her until I am at that point again when I need to slow it back down. She begs me to keep pounding on her, she wants to see me cum, but I let her know that it is too soon, I am not finished having my way with her.

I pull out of her so that I can change positions. I sit on my ass and extend my legs up towards her shoulders. Once again I slide my cock back inside of her. I love this position becasue it allows me a full view of our lovemaking. I can watch my cock slide deep inside of her gorgous pussy. I can watch it slide in and out, I can see her pussy lips as they envelope around my hard cock. I can look directly into her eyes so that she can see the pleasure that I am deriving from having her. I can watch her boobies boucne every time I ram my hard dick back inside of her. I love fucking her this way becasue mostly I can watch my cock disappear inside of her connecting us as one. I reach for her hands and hold them as I keep enjoying my lovers love.

I can feel the cum boiling inside of me. It is no going to be much longer and I will not be able to contain myself any longer. My thrusting speeds up, I am really rocking her now, her tits are bouncing all over. Harder and harder I keep ramming her with my cock. She keeps telling me to cum for her, she loves the taste of my cum and she wants it now. I keep nailing her pussy letting the buildup continue to rise just as the heat of my cum keeps rising. She begins moaning as she as reached another magic moment for her. That is the final straw for me, I can not wait any longer. I pull out of her and slide up towards her face where she sticks her tongue out waiting for me feed her. I give myself two last strokes with my hand and then here it is. my cock starts shooting out milky cum, dropping it onto her waiting tongue. Some of it misses and lands on her face and lips. She twirls her tongue around attempting to retreive every last drop that she can. I bend down and kiss her lips and mouth, still a trace of cum on them. We share a sweet cum kiss, the cum rolling around on our tongues until she fially swallows what is left of it.

My cock is still hard so I return it to her warm pussy. She loves to have me back inside of her after I cum so we can hold each other while my hardness slowly fades. We kiss again as we stare into each others eyes. The chemistry that we share between us has never seemed more perfect that now. The sucking, the fucking, the lovemaking that we share between us is unlike that of any other couple in the world, I imagaine. Not just this moment we just shared each other, but every moment we share each other. I place my hands on her face and tell her I love her more than anything in the world. She hugs me tightly as if she never wants to let go and kisses me again. Our tongues dance the dance of love. When our tongues retreat we are both staring into each other eyes, and I tell her again how much I love her and I tell her happy anniverary baby these past twenty years have been the best years of my life. She tells me the same and we hold each other relishing the love that we have been blessed with.


© Copyright 2009 quentin collins (cancersticks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1521688-HAPPY-ANNIVERSARY