*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522194-Letter-to-My-Love
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #1522194
Love Letter
To my love,

How can I tell you what I feel for you? How can I show what can't be seen, say what can't be heard or describe what can't be touched?

When we talk for hours about nothing and everything; and I'm feeling alternately frustrated and enlightened by your words and visions of the world as it is and how it could be. You teach me about that which I have never experienced you kindle a thought that otherwise never would surface to keep me awake pondering it all night long. How can I tell you how it leaves me thrilled to be considered a worthy, if naive, adversary to your brilliant mind.

When I am not myself and you sense it within the first words of my greeting to you... My heart soars with the love and concern you surround me with as surely as if you'd wrapped a blanket around my shoulders, or placed a steaming bowl of soup into my hands. How can I express to you how humbled I am that in your heart you are at my back giving me love and support even when there is half of this great country between us?

When you look at me as though you want to devour me and won't wait another minute to do it; and then take my body with such force and desire that it leaves me shaking and wondering what my own name is...How can I share with you that I actually wonder as I lie beneath you if I would shatter into a million sparkling diamonds if you were to let go of my quivering body at that moment, even as you're marveling at the look of serene beauty in my eyes?


Passionately yours...
© Copyright 2009 Nadine Gregory (petiej at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522194-Letter-to-My-Love