*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522281-Dear-Me
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Inspirational · #1522281
Dear Me.....
Dear me,

Well you have been a mess and were completely horrible last year. You made awkward decisions that lead you to disasters so I want this year for you to be worth it, take with you wherever you go your desire so that in every step you take, that goal will be the guide. I know for a long time that you are longing to walk to the path of journalism and that is very true, deep in your heart I feel that you always have that blood that ran down in your veins, and there is something that overtaken that path this year that make you hold even more to your goal, that was the goal to study even more better than just reading a book but understanding it with all your heart. I am very proud of what have you become and I want you to be the best journalist to help people find the truths that they want, the questions that are left unanswered, and the secrets that is conceal.

I hope you can do something to polish your skills this year and that you became a successful journalist someday. Just study well because it’s the first step to triumph and better be careful not to fall off, but if you do just stand up with all your strength and keep your spirits high.
© Copyright 2009 LiLaCooo (jami10996 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522281-Dear-Me