*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522548-Who-I-wish-I-was
Rated: E · Other · Family · #1522548
This is dedicated to an amazing young woman, whom I will always love.
    You are my role model, my path, my future.  I saw you as a perfect person, so full of life, passion.  Everytime I look at you I see something else that i wish I could be.  Graceful, intelligent, lively, talented in something that people thought was amazing.  You alone made me feel great as a person.

    I still think of you the way that I do, but now something has changed.  A curse has taken over your body, it has made you physically weak, vulnerable, and unable to do a lot of things, but that doesn't change anything.  You still do most of the things you were able to do.  You are fighting a mighty battle, and that has only made me resect you more, and i can only hope that you defeat this mighty curse, for you are my hero, and that is one thing that will never change.





    This piece is dedicated to my cousin Dana.  She is the young woman that has a curse taking over her body, and that curse is cancer.  I love you Dana, and I will be praying for you as long as you have this wratched curse.  You will defeat it.  I know!
© Copyright 2009 Carry Berry (tru2me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522548-Who-I-wish-I-was