*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522586-Turbulent-Seas
by Sandy
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #1522586
Prophetic Rapture-
Oh God, do you hear them Pray?
Mothers of many nations are crying for their lost children gone astray
God, do you see their tear streaked faces?
Such trouble times are seen in far and near places
Where are you God, when they cry out your name?
Mothers seen in anguish who should they blame?
They are pleading for you oh Lord, to save their children from the seas of sin.
Lord of mercy, do you see our children lured within?
These turbulent seas have engulfed our lost sheep into their blood-filled graves
The pool of blood shed from innocents, a turbulent sea that raves.
Into the seas of darkness, for there is no escape from these murky waters.
Satan is waiting to add the tears and blood shed by our sons and daughters.
They are lost to the world that kills and hates.
God, where is your tender mercy, there is nowhere for them to escape?
Children are killing children, Lord, who will save our seeds of tomorrow?
There is no love seen here, only darkness and woes.
Such troubling times, our children have become stricken with the plague to steal, destroy and hate.
Only anger feeds these turbulent seas, a gale so strong comes crashing down like an iron steal gate.
Oh God, do you hear them pray?
Mothers of children are crying for their lost sheep that have gone astray.
Hear me oh Lord, down on bended knees, contrite and broken, humbly I pray.



By Sandy Vaughan
© Copyright 2009 Sandy (sunadria at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1522586-Turbulent-Seas