*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1523306-A-case-for-your-religion
by TL
Rated: E · Thesis · Inspirational · #1523306
A different look at aproches to religion, and why we even have religion.
Its been said that politics and religion should be avoided in conversations.  I tend to agree.  I try to aproch each with at least a little trepidation.  I feel the reason is that subjects of relion and politics stirs up all kinds of emotions.  Also it accurs to me that as a species we are mostly emotional.  I propse that the subject of relion, weather you are a beliver of a partiuler one or not, can benifit all of us emotionaly so that we can move into new freedoms emotionaly and physically.



The Idea here is to dig down to the underlying reasons we consider these subjects in the first place.  Then check within to see if such considerations conjers up any emotions and to what level.  It can sometimes be difficult to be honest about this because we all want to believe that we are objective rather than subjective. 
© Copyright 2009 TL (ponder67 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1523306-A-case-for-your-religion