*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1524747-kind-words-of-love
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Detective · #1524747
I feel indifferent to the writing on this forum/writing.com. Lazy's a good question


I'm the owner.  I feel down right dirty writing this up.  You saw me working on my songs.  I noticed you text messaged my phone at just the right moment.  You are so good at that.  I text whenever the hell I feel like it.  That's because I'm the goddamn owner.  Tomorrow the next day.  The reality is, I fear, which is also just a consideration, a perception if you will, a fuckin joke that's on me, if you don't mind me saying so I could care less.  I feel you, not that I care about you or anything because I really am only feeling one thing at a time.  Which is always a fraction a part of me, a goddamn worthwhile sentence keeping me so called alive.  I'm worth it.  I think I'll get myself to a place where I neither feel disrepect towards others, nor will I feel disrepect torwards me.  All the while gaining confidence in what I think and what I feel.  A mystery huh?  What kind of mystery are we dealing with my friend from highschool asks me just now as I type this.  Well you know, I say,  the kind that gets a man and his wife (joke) into trouble.  It's a goddamn SUPER mystery.  Because the title should speak for itself.  Who said anything about not judging.  It's a fricken miracle if someone were to come to me and describe the right way to judge a person.  Not by their color but by their actions.  Not by their race but by their mind.  I feel inatiquate with this solution as to why not to judge by a persons appearance.  The mind has similar qualities that you will find in every human being, not only physical belongings such as neorons and brain activity, but you will find a common thought in every human.  How then can you judge a person by their thoughts.  They feel less then what they are when they realize I'm talking about you.  Feel who you are and I will recognize you.  You will conquer the world not with your mind but with your feelings.  Great, now I've come up with the goddamn formula and we can proceed.  It's gonna take time.  I feel like a person is watching me within.  Giving me instructions, carefully read the above and come to no sort of conclusion as that is not the purpose of this kind of writing.  The kind of writing that does somethng to your brain and kills time while you read and the kind of people that read such writing coming from such a neat person.  Coming from such a nice person.  Coming from such a cool inatquite person.  I can't quite describe what that would feel like.  Like runnning water.  Butter dripping on the hands.  Like killing a person through a video game, and piling on insults to injuries while you down talk them on the floor.  I feel inatiquate.  Your so cool that you feel your goddamn need is to become something your not.  So why don't you become satisfied with what you've accomplished already.  Well jack?  I will take the information and kill it please. It's taken me so long to figure out why I'm not gonna lay back and let anyone including this fuckin a-hole take over.  It's a great way to think trust me.  Because as soon as you realize that no one will cry when you are down, no one will laugh when you are happy, and no one will care when I'm not around, I'm gonna rule the goddamn world with this blubber of nonsesne.  You got me? This is incredible stuff.  It's like your listening to the part that doesn't mind you speaking.  Thats the part that I want to get rid of.  And yet I am perplexed.  You say it's something else.    Could I be lieing?  then what part of lieing don't I understand jack?  It's a crazy world and you've got to overcome the rediculas amount of crap hanging in the air.  It's called writing on the web.  Where eyes will see you every goddamn time you reopen the page.  It's called writing to thousands and maybe they will talk to you like you have always wanted.  It's a good idea if you can't stand the fact that most people are taking their lifes with marijauna and ciggerettes and booze and they try to help the guy next door who says hes going to do it with a million bucks stacked up in his room who's gonna jump out of a building window with his eyes open.  You see the guy who sings might never notice the guy who doesn't .  Good idea to leave that part of taking ones own life out of this.  Becuase it's no sense in trying to persuade the world to take over and listen to the life that never has any feelings whats soever.  Kind words make a person smile.  That's why we are kind.  We can do no better than this.  It's a good lesson.  The moment you speak the moment we will sit down.  Because that's what we are hoping for. 
Good Lesson.  Now go. 
© Copyright 2009 Colin'sHatemail (colinmcgee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1524747-kind-words-of-love