*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1525074-Terry-Dog-and-Cat-Palace
Rated: E · Other · Animal · #1525074
I had to do an advertisement for class.
Welcome to Terry Dog and Cat Palace.

Have you got a dog or a cat that is staying at home alone while you go away on vacation or while you have to go to work?
Do you find that you simply don’t have time during the day to walk the dogs or give them a bath?

Well bring them to us and we’ll take care of it for you! Let me give you a walk around our lovely facility.

First we have leisure time. This is when the dogs and cats can play with string, with frisbees, go on walks or just frolic in the gardens or play with our lovely staff.

We also have a beautiful lake close by where the animals can take a swim or we have a swimming pool for the colder weather (or maybe just so the staff can enjoy it).

We encourage the animals to make new friends.

We always encourage our guests to take care of themselves.


And if they want help we have excellent support staff to bathe and groom.


We encourage our clients to keep up with the latest news and their commitments on the internet, although we do understand how tiring it can get.

© Copyright 2009 care_a_lot (care_a_lot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1525074-Terry-Dog-and-Cat-Palace